[Chapter 15: Thus The UNSC Fought There|Pt. 2]

Depuis le début

"That is alright we understand that all of this is a bit sudden, so please no need to apologize we can wait for a while till everything is ready, we barely have sent a proper delegation aside from us two as the rest were quite occupied." Felipe replied back with an assuring smile indicating they didn't mind of it.

"I see... well mister Felipe if I may ask... what are your intentions within the special region? Do forgive me for asking but we are curious to know of the reason... given that this planet wouldn't benefit much to your government?" Akira asked as Koichiro agreed with his second in commands question as he to has been a bit curious.

"That's alright we don't mind to answer your question we simply are here to establish communication and to study the natives of this world's and their history, that's the short rundown why we are here but the full reason is a bit more complicated to explain." Felipe replied since it's true that this was their goal upon entering this new universe.

However they didnt mention of the fact regarding about the Gods that they're preparing to wage war on, considering them a threat after careful study of the planet so that most of them are cruel and neglectful beings who use the living beings of the planet as nothing more than just entertainment to them.

Something that none of them can ever accept from the sheer cruelty and history their intelligence had discovered especially with the help of the Trinity Core Processors who have manage to gleam much of the gods own secrets and the horrific acts they made.

"We understand... I do hope Itami and his team hasn't cause much trouble for you given what we've heard of what happened to him in Italica." Akira added with a frown after reports of Itami getting taken away by Bozes and her knights due to a misunderstanding that had lead to him coming back in bandages which was healing fast now.

Mostly thanks to Mikhail own medical teams whom he ordered to gain improve his groups relation with Itami group which did work pretty well given that said person well be the one to help escort them throughout Tokyo, which is less advance compared to ther own but given how their history is different that isn't much a surprise for Mikhail group.

"Oh heavens no Lt. Itami hasn't caused trouble, Colonel Mikhail here can vouch for that." Louise replied as she wave at Mikhail who stepped forward slightly before speaking on Itami behalf despite being a 'NEET' he's a good man and is still quite competent as a soldier.

"That is true, Lt. Itami had shown quite the bravery and courage to help others even when they're the enemy, he does not hold any grudges or spoken ill of the princess subordinate action despite of the troubles they've cause for him last night." Pina was no doubt thankful to hear of that as it would likely give her better favorably when she starts negotiating with the Japanese Senate.

"Is what he said true princess Pina?" Koichiro ask towards their other guest who nodded, since she had seen how forgiving Itami was despite of the injury and beating her subordinate had inflicted on Itami last night and her own mistake when she'd knocked him out upon their first meeting yesterday.

Y-Yes, Lord Itami has been generous to us despite all if the misgiving that he had to go through because of us and he has been quite reasonable for the short time we've encountered each other." Pina replied as Koichiro listens attentively before nodding with a smile.

"Well I suppose we'll have to thank the Lieutenant and give him a generous reward for all of the trouble he had to go through... don't you think?" Koichiro asked in amusement as Akira eyes twitched as he nodded a strained smile.

"Yes... given his commendable efforts I dont see any reason not to sir... so long it's within reason and not violent any rule we have." Akira replied feeling his mouth dry as he said those words considering his own dislike for Itami... it's not like Akira hated the Lieutenant.