Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk

Start from the beginning

He nods as I softly pat his back and pull away. His eyes were shiny with tears when I bring a hand to his cheek. "It's okay Minho." I plants a sweet kiss under his eye and his lips form a small smile.

"Ahem? Are you guys going to pay or just walk out like that old dude." The cashier speaks up from behind us.m

****

"Feeling a little better now hyung?" I swing our interlocked hands, staring at it and playing with our finger.

Minho sighs, "I'm sorry you had to see that side of me."

My head immediately shoots up, I stop our walk home and pull his hands to look at me, "Min don't ever say that okay? You can be happy with me and you can be sad with me okay?"

Minho smiles and looks down at our hands, "You know... you've really helped me managed my emotions. I never understood myself until you found me."

With that I stand on my tippy toes and pull Minhos lips into a sweet kiss. We both smile into it. But I can still feel Minhos body shaking.

We pull away after a few moments and continue our walk home. As soon as we enter the house, my mother stands there in her apron.

"Remind me to never ask anything from you two again." She scoffs and takes the bag from my hand and walks back into the kitchen, "I didn't expect you guys to take a whole hour!" She goes back to cooking as she pours the newly bought milk into the pot.

Minho and I share a glance and I giggle but Minho stays silent. He was a bit shaken up. I take the hint and lead him to my room where we had privacy.

He sits down on my bed and I sit beside him. My legs crossed facing him, ready to listen to him till the end of time.

"Jisung there's something I never told you." Minho starts, his gaze locked with his hands on his lap.

I bring a hand to his back and rub it gently, "I'm here min." I try to calm his breathing and hope to calm his shaking body as well.

Minho grips his hands tightly to stop them from shaking as he takes a deep breathe. "My father is the CEO of Lee corporations."

My mouth drops open as I stop rubbing his back in shock. The world seemed to rattle almost. Like a small earthquake.

My wide eyes dart around the room as I try to make sense of his words.

Lee corporations?

That was one of the biggest companies in all of South Korea.

Minho.

The boy who I roomed with for months.

The boy I found my heart beating for.

"M-Minho you don't mean you-" The words catch in the back of my throat.

I was so confused.

Minhos family was multimillionaires, maybe even billionaires, and I was some normal kid from busan. Why didn't he tell me? Why did Minho choose to like me? Why is he staying in our tiny house instead of a grand beach house in the Bahamas?

"I-I'm sorry I never told you Han-ah-" Minho is quick to speak again, finally looking up from his lap, "I just didn't want you to treat me different or stop liking me..."

"N-no min." I reach out to grab his hand, "I still like you okay? I'm j-just shocked."

"Heh I thought you would be.." Minho rubs his neck nervously.

I start piecing things together, "So that man earlier... was the ceo of Lee corporations, your dad?"

Minho nods with glassy eyes.

"You-" He stops for a moment and takes a deep breath, "You know t-that time I came home with my lip busted?"

Of course I remembered.

I was so worried. It was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the fear in Minhos eyes earlier. Somehow I felt like I already knew what Minho was going to say next, but I so badly wanted it to not be that way. I wanted this to be a nightmare that I could wake up from.

"I told him about you."

My head shoots up again. Now I wasn't expecting that. Minho told his dad about me? Months ago too?

"M-me? Why?"

"I told him I made a friend. H-he asked me- he asked what family they came from. He was mad when I told him I liked you. He- he's sick in the head- why would it matter if they were rich-" Minho stops to wipe a few stray tears. "He hit me. He did that a lot when I made a mistake. Or when he was drunk. Some days w-were worse than o-others. I-I'm so glad I left-"

I cut him off by latching my small body to his side, tears slipping out my eyelids. Mt heart feels like it shattered into pieces, "M-Minho I-I'm so sorry I m-made that happen..."

Minho is quick to wrap his hand around me, taking me under his wing, "No j-Jisung, I-its not your fault my dads just c-crazy."

"I wish you told me before." I softly caress his wet cheeks. The thought of somebody hitting this handsome face made me furious. Especially somebody so powerful like that man.

No wonder Minho struggled with his emotions, he lived that way for years. In fear that had to be hidden. I can't think about it any longer and I simply pull the boy in for the tightest hug.

"I'll never let him- d-do it again. You can stay here for as long as y-you want. A-anytime. I'm always here."

Minhos hands tightly fist the material of my sweatshirt. He buries his head into my neck like he did early, breathing in my scent and relaxing.

"I'm always here." I repeat burying my face in his chest further.

A/n
I'ma crying over minsung and orange blood being announced.

Tell me you won't be surprised when minsung announces their relationship.

Also my pookie heeseungs bday was yesterday hehe

Hope you enjoyed!