Chapter 17: Kidnapped

Verax's Cave / Morning 

I was waking up and today was a day where i will investigate with her this artifact.... this time as i cool myself down i will try and be more lenient with her as long as she follows my rules.. I stood up and head to look at her, as i reach to her pit i look down at her and i see she is sitting defeated, she then looks at me with a look that she submit to me... A look she doesn't want trouble or maybe a look of her being scared of me....

Verax: (Dragon sounds looking down) Hmmmm...... (Went and proceed to climb down head down towards her)

Ashley: (Shaking) Please.... what you want?

Verax: (Reached the bottom of the pit and walking to her and lowered his head close to her)

Ashley: (Looks down in fear) Please i want to get out of here.... I beg you for mercy!

Verax: (Dragon sounds and proceed to grab her and walk to the cave wall and proceed to climb up with his claws)

She was shaking still, i reached at my own room and I proceed to gently put her. I continue walking and i proceed to laid down in front of her and she look at me confuse as she is expecting torture from me...

 I continue walking and i proceed to laid down in front of her and she look at me confuse as she is expecting torture from me

Ashley: What.....? why you? why am I here??

Verax: Ashley.... Why are you so afraid of me?

Ashley: You just torture me! Im scared being devoured by you! I want to obey you now because i fear for my own life!! Fear from being eaten alive!!!

Verax: Ashley.... Im not going to eat you. You fear for your life because you don't have your weapons.... you lost them...

Ashley: Thanks to you yes.... they are now in that valley and i will never be able to defend myself!

Verax: Your weapons is over there in that chamber that is high up behind you... (She turns and looks a hole where theres her guns hiding from her and she looks at Verax again) Im not going to give you those until i say so... Right now you are in my command... and you will do everything that i say.... 

Ashley: Why should you treat me like this Verax!? seriously!! why you are treating me like a slave!?

Verax: I want to be more lenient with you this time.... Ashley i know very well that you are not from this world....

Ashley: Oh... Now you are going to say that!? You should have pay more attention you stu--!!

Verax: (WARNING GROWL!!!!)

Ashley: (Backed away scared!!)

Verax: Next time.... if you disrespect me again..... I will punish you and trust me.... it will not be as pleasant as i treated you...