Date VS Leak

A/N: Another Part of Elemental!! I'm so excited to write this date part of the movie!! It's gonna be SO CUTE!! ^^

Also, CELEBRATING, Somehow... I got ranked #1 for #Draculaura 0-0. So.. I wanted to thank you all for reading! Even if u never vote or comment cause I understand, sometimes ya just wanna read. But thank you.

Please make sure to vote and comment if ya want cause it helps me a lot!
_______________________________________

○●○●○ Flame's POV ●○●○●

Everything was going perfectly. The shop barely leaked anymore. I was, somehow, keeping my temper in check, and everything seemed perfect. Well... we would have the occasional leak from time to time!

"Oh! Your ceiling is dripping again!!" A regular complained.

A small drop fell into the guys boiling lava(coffee). At least it wasn't a pool of water because then we'd be in trouble.

"More leaks...?" Ashfa asked, confused and obviously annoyed.

I quickly rushed over, getting on the table to get closer to where the leak was, "Don't worry!" I reassured them, "This whole problem is going away!"  I fixed the pipe with the heat radiating from my hands, "I can feel it!" I looked down at Ashfa and smiled.

Ashfa sighed as I quickly looked up to see the time.

3:00

CRAP! I had to go... but how the heck am I going to get away from working?

I smiled awkwardly and stepped down from the table, "And since we're al good!" I crossed my arms, "I am also going away to do...." I quickly thought to myself before seeing a box, "DELIVERIES!" I smiled, proud of my idea.

I quickly walked away from Ashfa towards the back of the shop. Out of the corner of my ear, I heard Mom sniff the air. What or... who was she smelling this time?

I quickly put on my hoddie as I smiled at myself in the mirror.

'Should I...pack one for (Y/N)?' I thought I wanted to at least be a gentleman.

I quickly grabbed a bag and stuffed another hoddie into it. I dashed out the door, looking around nervously.

"Yo' Flame!" I heard a young voice call for me.

I turned and saw...Clod. I seriously didn't have time for his childish flirting. He seriously needed someone else to crush on, maybe a girl... maybe a boy!

"Clod..." I greeted as I started to walk off.

Clod smiled happily, "I grew a new one!" He exclaimed as he forced himself to grow a new flower as he grunted in pain, handing me the flower he picked from his armpit, "My...King..." He winced in slight pain.

I reached out to grab it as it disinterested. That's what happens when you're a fire element.  You burn things.

"Oops, sorry, but I gotta go!!" I quickly ran off.

~♤~ AT THE MOVIES ~♤~

I was waiting by the movie theater for (Y/N) to arrive. I was so nervous and I'm not sure why. I put my hands in my pockets to stop myself from clenching my fist. Was she not coming anymore. I really started to worry.

"Am I late?" A familiar voice asked as I turned around to see (Y/N) in a beautiful (f/co) dress (or pants & t-shirt).

'Woah...' I felt my mouth drop.

"Flame?" She asked, concerned.

I shake my head, "Yeah...of course!" I smiled nervously.

My heart was doing flips. Why was I acting like this? Like a goof! Was she... making me feel like this?