Chapter Five: Queen of the North

We road for about a week, but we're in high spirits, we did not see any wildlings, which was very strange, but  I could see something watching us from the trees.

I kept my sense open and encouraged Jon to do the same. Once we stopped for the night by a heart tree, we heard a twig snap
We all lifted our heads and saw a giant Direwolf approaching myself and Jon. we could hear people moving around slightly, but when the Direwolf growls at them, they stop.

I looked at the she-wolf with a small smile before slowly lifting my hand, then left it there before she came forward and put her close nose under my palm. Then she turned to Jon, and he did the same with the same reaction.
Then she turned around, went back to the biggest tree, picked something up , and walked back to us. She then put them gently at our feet. We saw two Direwolfs. Both are white but one with red eyes and the other with blue eyes.
I felt the drawn to the blue-eyed Direwolf. Once I picked her up, I knew she was for me, and Jon did the same for his. We saw the she Direwolf wolf nod and then walk away back into the woods.

Delia came running too and pulled us into a hug. You could hear her heart beating like crazy.

"The gods truly have you in their sights."

The men of the company of the Rose all looked at us with wide eye then looked at each other before going back to their business.
We cuddled our Direwolf s that night with a smile on our faces, thinking about the future.
Once we break our fast the next morning, we pack up and carry on with our journey.  We want to find the waterfalls the Stark Kings used to go to as a sign of kingship.
We carried on with our journey till we came to what looked like a giant camp. Once we got close, suddenly we met with ten wildlings all looking ready to attack us, but before they could, I shot out ice towards one of them and froze him on the spot.

"STOP"

I yell as loud as i can, and to my suprise, they stop and look at me with suprise,curiosity, and a bit of fear.

"We are looking for the Kings Waterfall, I wish to come prove my worth to the Old Gods before I train and battle The Other and The Three Eye Raven."

They looked surprised by that they had a red head man stepped forward, and he seemed really familiar.

"I'm Tarmon goatsbane. You want to test yourself the old way, little girl, or are you just a little witch."

My smile turned sharp at Tarmon, which I could see sent a shiver sent down his spin but answered.

"I am Visenya Stark-Targaryen, the champion of the Old Gods and The Valyrian gods. I will come to test my worth at the Kings waterfall."

The company of the rose were surprised by taking it in their stride. Tarmon looked at me and then laughed.

"You have balls, girl, alright. I will lead you, and the leaders of the tribes shall come and see if you pass the gods test. Welcome to Hardholme. "

We followed him around the settlement towards an old weirwood forest, we all followed, and I noticed others joined Tarmon. We walked with them before we saw a steam wall, Delia looked worried, but I smiled at her, then started climbing, then Jon joined me, and then others started to follow.
We climbed for a little while, then finally reached the top. Once we were there, I saw a waterfall and next to it was a large heart tree with a larger face than the one at home. I could hear the whispers getting louder as I approached the tree and then looked at Jon.

"It's not my time yet, sister, to prove myself, I can feel it, but it is yours."

I smiled at him, then pulled him into a hug, then when I pulled away, I saw everyone watching us, I smiled and then turned to the water, I felt a nudge and saw my little Direwolf by my leg.
I picked her up and then walked forward into the water. I did not feel the cold. It felt warm to me. Once I was waste deep, I dived in with my Direwolf in my arms.

I felt the embrace of the old gods, whispering to me to change the fate of westros, take the Night Kings place. Do what he was meant to do before his cursed himself.
I saw what they wanted and just wanted to protect their true north.

I smiled and agreed. The next thing I know, I am slowly walking out of the water with my Direwolf beside me. I could hear the gasps as I walk out with a small smile of my face then look at Jon and he smiled then walked to me then took my hand before I looked at me then bent the knee, along with the wildling leaders.

They all looked at me with a look of awe and then fear when my direwolf had grown quickly to a bigger pup, and now she had a red mark on her head.

Then they shouted something I never thought I would hear:

"Queen of the North"