Chapter 22 - Zariah

Start from the beginning

I see his hand leave the gear shift and over towards my thighs. He rubs it and pushes his cold fingertips higher up. Wearing a skirt was not helping this situation.

"Did you hear me? I said do you forgive me baby?"

I could hear the smirk in the words, but I eyes were glued to his olive, veiny, big, tattooed hand making a beautiful contrast with my dark skin.

He squeezes my thigh hard and I jump slightly,

"Yes I-I heard you a-and I forgive you."

Bitch stop stuttering.

"Good."

My heart was beating through my ears. His hand didn't stop moving.

"I have something to ask you Zariah."

His thumb barely grazes my wet core and I let out a small cry from the overwhelming pleasure that consumed my entire body. He doesn't stop yet apply's more pressure.

"In 2 weeks there is a party that I will be attending."

He moves way his thumb away making me believe that he was finished.

But instead swiftly moves my underwear to the side and plunges his muddle and ring finger deep inside of me.

"OH FUCK!" I scream out from the sudden pleasure.

"I was wondering if you would like to be my date." He continues his sentence as if he's not making every inch of my body shake.

"Oh my god, oh my god, fuck me!"  I throw my head back against the chair. He increases his speed and I can feel knots begin to fill my stomach, my ears are ringing, eyes are watering and the sounds that surround me have completely faded and I can feel the heat rising from my tingling toes to my head.

"I need an answer."

My breaths become shallow and louder. I could barely nod my head less open my mouth to answer. Only moans are able to escape and small pleas to cum.

"Give me an answer or I stop."

Still nothing.

I feel his fingers to slow down a bit and slowly become panicked at the thought of being left unsatisfied.

"YES, YES, YES, YES, FUCK YES! I yell in a begging attempt to keep him going.

"Do you want to cum tesoro?"

I blindly nod my head as I feel him pick back up the previous pace.

"Then cum on my fingers, let me make you feel good." I feel his breath against my ear which pushed me over the edge.

I reach my climax and do as he says cumming on his fingers. I catch my breath and begin to calm down. The tears that had been locked in my eyes release as I open them.

I had been so caught up that I hadn't realized we reached the house.

I wince as he pulls his fingers out of me. I look over to him following them.

He raises them to his lips that held a small smile, he pushes them into his mouth while looking me dead in the eyes. If I hadn't already I would've came.  He swirled his tongue around and in between both them before removing them and bringing it closer to me.

My chest falls and rises faster from the intense feeling that was suffocating me.

"Open your mouth for me baby." Without a second thought I part my lips.

He shoves them deep in between my lips. It hits the back of my throat and I gag slightly.

"Fuck." I hear his whisper out.

I close my eyes and begin to bob my head back and forth. I enjoyed tasting both him and me in one.

"Just like that baby."  He says before I open my eyes again and look at him seductively.

He rips his hand away and grabs my neck with the opposite hand and smashes his lips against mine. I moan into his mouth as he sucks on my tongue.

He pulls back and his eyes were dark and filled with lust. He tasted amazing.

"Let's go inside yes?"

I attempt to catch my breath and nod while still looking at him.

He gets out and makes his way over to my side.

Get it together Zariah you can't sleep with him right now.

He opens my door and helps me out of the car before pulling and fixing my skirt.

"Thank you." I say shyly. I didn't even want to look at him.

"No problem. Go and clean yourself and get some rest." He says while closing the front door and leading me towards the stairs. 

I can't believe that just happened.

And I have no idea what I agreed to.