Chapter 13 - Zariah

I cried for an hour.

The worst part was that it was in front of Antonio. I hated that he saw me like that. I always tried my best to stay strong, but everything about today had just drained me.

I shyly followed behind one of the many maids that filled the house. She stopped at a room with two white painted doors with gold knobs. She opened them to reveal a beautiful room. It was enormous. It was filled gold and white furniture, gigantic bed that looked big enough to hold 5 people.

My breath was taken away

My breath was taken away. It was the most extravagant thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

"Here's your room Ms.Ried." The maid says, but there is such hostility in her voice. Like I'M the one who's intruding THEIR lives.

"Thank you." I quickly say fixing Tino on my shoulder. He had fallen asleep beside me while I was crying.

I walk deeper into the room. It was too bright for my liking so I turn off some of the millions of lights that were on.

I put Tino under the covers and made my way to bathroom. There was one big towel and smaller one hanging on the towel rack. 

I stripped off all my clothes and hopped in the shower. I needed to clear my head.

The water was beating down on my chest for a while now. It was starting to burn so I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my body. I make my way out the bathroom.

"SHIT. Giovanni why the hell are you in here." I scream at first, but realize that Tino is still sleeping behind him so I quiet down.

"I wanted to see if you were okay." He says as he gets up to make his way over to me.

I can feel my heart pumping through my ears. He smelt so good and him closing the distance between us was making it hard to keep a cool exterior.

"Well I'm fine so you can leave now." Dammit why is my voice shaking, be strong bitch.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous."  And there it was that stupid sexy smirk that had me hooked in the first place.

Nothing was leaving my mouth, all I could was stare at his beautiful eyes.

He raises his hand to caress my cheek, then begins to slide one finger down my neck directly to my chest and stops right above my breast that were slightly showing at the top of the towel.

Why can't I move?

It felt so good to be touched by him.

I can't possibly still want him, he kidnapped me.

Just kiss me already you dick.

ZARIAH GET IT TOGETHER. YOU'RE SPIRALLING.

"I'm not nervous. At all." I say with much more stability in my voice this time.

Thank god.

He comes even closer than before slightly hovering over my lips. He licks his own and his tongue touches mine from how close we are.

"Do you know how badly I want to kiss you right now?" He whispers.

I stay silent.

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"I don't know?" I say breathlessly

I mean where is the fucking air in this big ass room.

"Well when you do know baby, tell me. Cause I will come in an instant." He says finally pulling his eyes away from lips and to my eyes.

"Do you understand?"

The words won't physically leave my mouth so I just nod so he could back the hell up.

"Good." He moves away from my lips and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Have goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow."

I immediately release the breath I was holding in as I hear the door close.

I make my way over to the dresser in hopes to find clothes to put on.

I find some clothes that looked to be Tino's dad old stuff. I climb into bed and pull Tino into my arms.

Stay focused Zariah. There's no time for a man, you need to find a way out of here.