"No. It doesn't feel as good as kissing you. It feels better." My eyes twitch for a split second.

Liar.

...

Work was a pain in my ass today. We were fully booked today and if I hear another Excuse Me Miss I will take off my shoe and throw it against the next wall.

Stupid people and their stupid orders. I can't even remember the reason I became a waitress in the first place, except for the extra money of course and my very sweet co-workers. Kora and Elias especially. I love talking to them.

Even though Blake's new favorite thing to do seems to be to waste my time at Jeff's and Kora's and Elias' new favorite thing to do seems to be to piss me off by taking Blake's and my relationship the wrong way, I adore them at all cost.

I unlock my front door and get inside. Closing the door, I greet my dad. "HI! I'M BACK!" I yell and take off my jacket as well. "You won't believe me when I tell you, today was overtiring! I really really need something to-" I mumble, walking closer to the kitchen.

I stop in my sentence when I see who is sitting on the couch in the living room, which is right across from our kitchen. Blake fucking Evans. Mother-

"What is he doing here? Again?!" I ask my father, who is currently putting chips into a big bowl.

He takes the bowl and walks towards the couch Blake is sitting on. "Billie, sweetheart, you want do join us? After such an exhausting day?" Oliver sits down next to Blake and places the bowl on the small table in front of the couch.

Blake hands the remote control to my father and turns his head in my direction. He smiles at me. My chest tightens. "Ya, Billie. You know what's fantastic after such an exhausting day? A massage. A massage from strong, big hands-"

My father turns his head and narrows his eyes at Blake. "Careful, son."

I chuckle slightly and push it back right after I noticed it. Blake's eyes gleam for a second and I walk into the kitchen, ignoring the sound of a hockey game coming from our TV.

It might be sad how Blake's and his father's relationship turned out but that doesn't mean he has to buck me 24/7. When did this even happen? I remember leaving all Blake involved stuff out of my brain and leaving him behind completely.

But he seems to push himself back into my life all the time.

I take a piece of bread and put some chocolate cream on it. Shoving the bread into my mouth I grumble. I hate when he's around here. Why does my father like him so much? Sorry he got a daughter and no son.

"Tuff day?"

I know this voice. It's pissing me off.

"Go away."

"I have a question. Just one. A small one. A tiny one. A-"

I turn around and narrow my eyes at Blake, still chewing on that piece of bread. "Just ask, you stupid Drama Queen!"

"Do your eyes still twitch when you lie, Billie Adams?"

And I just choked on my piece of bread. Blake rushes towards me and hits my back. "You okay?" he asks worried.

I nod and step away from him.

Does my eyes still twitch when I lie? Probably. But why does he fucking know that? How did he even notice? When did he noticed? Why would he-

"You know you look cute all flabbergasted."

"Oh fuck off, Blake." I shove him aside and walk out of the kitchen.

I might not be sure if my eyes still twitch when I lie. But I do know for sure my face still redens completely, when Blake Evans gives me a compliment.

Stupid prick!

— — —

I apologize! Please accept it 🛐

Thank you for waiting this patiently!! I always feel so sorry for not posting when I see when I posted the last chapter.

I hope you like this one!

Thank you for all the support!!

<3