PART 14

AUTHOR'S POV
Everything was going smoothly in the mansion in these past days our baby tae didn't make any chaos and even jungkook brought him a bike to play with.

AUTHOR'S POVEverything was going smoothly in the mansion in these past days our baby tae didn't make any chaos and even jungkook brought him a bike to play with

(Imagine this as taehyung's bike)

Right now baby tae is sleeping between his parents just then he felt a pain in his tooth he opened his eyes in a jerked.

He looked towards his dada who was sleeping he then turned towards his mama but even he is sleeping peacefully it's already past 7:00 but still his parents are sleeping tae's eyes became teary because of the pain.

But he just buried his head in jimin's chest to get some warmth from his mother but the pain was stinging him too much.

Jimin felt something poking his chest he sleeplessly opened his eyes to see taehyung snuggling in his chest he thought that taehyung needs milk.

So he sat up straight but taehyung whined at that and crawled towards jimin and laid down on his lap jimin find it odd in tae's behaviour but nevertheless shrugged it off.

He lifted up his shirt and lead the toddlers head towards his nipple tae immediately attached himself in it he was literally chewing it with his tooth because of the pain after chewing the nipple his pain was reducing a little bit.

While jimin was still confused about what is this behaviour of his tae but he kept silent after sometime taehyung slep again so jimin laid him in the bed but smile once he see jungkook looking at him with fond smile.

Jungkook:u got up early dear*husky voice*
Jimin:yeah
Jungkook:come here jimin

When jungkook called him jimin went towards him and stood infront of jungkook but immediately his eyes widened in fear when he was carried in bridal style by jungkook.

Jimin:j-jungkook l-let me down I will fall
Jungkook:i am here na jimin u are such a scaredy cat huh

Jimin just let jungkook carry him they reached towards the couch jungkook make jimin sit in his laps and back hugged him and started giving wet kisses on the neck.

Jungkook:so tell me did that naughty bear waked u up
Jimin:no he just wanted some milk
Jungkook:jimin just stop feeding him he is already a toddler he is no more a baby
Jimin: jungkook he never ask this for everyday basically mother's feed their child for 4 YRS(as a medical student I know this is true mother's milk are important for the child)
Jungkook:oh
Jimin:but something i found odd in his behaviour jungkook
Jungkook:what is that jimin?

Jimin just shyly looked down but jungkook again asked

Jungkook:say something jimin
Jimin: actually whenever I feed tae he suck but today he was chewing with his teeth i don't know what happened to him
Jungkook:jimin u are so dumb
Jimin:why
Jungkook: because our little prince has got toothache
Jimin:oh I never thought that but still it pain him na
Jungkook:yes baby but we will go to dentist today i will make a appointment ok

Jimin just nodded his head and jungkook went to take shower while jimin went downstairs to make breakfast.

I hope u all will like it pls vote and comment guys 😊 love you 💓 suggest ur opinion on this part dears pls don't be a silent reader

And I am continuing my writing after clearing every thing I am back