Chapter Four: The Great Escape

Start from the beginning

"We shall stay tonight. My brother is sending 50 me and supplies, which should arrive tomorrow. Come childern, we are going to see Measter Aemon."

We both nodded,then got off our horses. It was still hard at 6, but we were getting better.
We walked to Delia and took her hand, then followed her to the Measter tower.
We knocked then were told to come in. A young boy was helping the elderly measter.

"Hello Measter Aemon, we have come to discuss something in private with you."

We heard a sound and saw ser Alliser and Ser Jaremy next to him, we invited them in, then sat down.

"What can this old man help you with?"

Delia and Jon look at me and nod their heads, I take a deep breath and tell him the same story I told Jon and Delia.
Once I was done, he pulled both of us into a hug before I said.

"A dragon alone in the world is a terrible thing. It's good you are no longer alone,
uncle."

It seems the nightwatch did not know or remember that Aemon was a Targaryen before he took his vows.
He and the others told us stories of our father Rheager, I enjoyed my beothers red face when I told them all about his amazing singing ability.
They said they would love to hear it one day but enjoyed talking about my ability with a sword and horse they said that was something Lyanna was known for and it made me happy to have moments like this.

Then Aemon remembered something and got Alliser to help him move some floor boards, then pull out a box and what sounded like two swords.
He laid them on the table and then opened the fabric up, and that was when we saw two swordsthat were meant to be lost to legend.
Blackfryer and Dark Sister, I could honestly say there were the most beautiful swords I had ever seen.

Soon as me and Jon touched them, they seemed to vibrate as if happy when we smiled both, and Alliser and Ser Jaremy took the knee before us.

"I offer my service to Princess Visenya and Prince Ageon Targaryen. I will shield your back and keep your counsel, and give my life for yours if need be. I swear it by the Old Gods and the Valyrian

"Thank you, ser, for your loyalty. I intend to go over the wall and destroy the other, along with three eye raven. Once I am done with that, I shall make a new kingdom in the North, with the blessing on the Old Gods and the Valyrian God's. You shall never be cold again.
I also vow that you shall have a place at my hearth and meat at my table. And I pledge to ask no service of you that might bring you dishonour. I swear this by the old gods and the Valyrian."

They smiled as did everyone else. I asked them if they could do me a favour, and that was to see if Ser Barriston was still loyal as I felt there was something more going on their.
They agreed as Ser Jaremy was due to go to kingslanding in a moon to collect more recruits. I encouraged him to collect as many baseborn make and female from fleebottom as I wish to build myself a force. I told him it would take months for him to get to get back, so she would have somewhere to house them by then.

After another hour of talking through some plans, we went to our room, as we were still young, we both shared with Delia.

We ate our food and then went to bed as we had more sleeping to do before our journey the next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next Day*

We were up early to do some of our morning training, and we did not want to lag behind in any way.

Me and Jon spared for about an hour then went to wash ourselves then change our clothes.
We broke our fast with nightswatch they watched us but carried on their day, after that was done, we visited measter Aemon one more time before getting our horses ready but it was then I realised we had not seen our Uncle Benjen.
Then Delia informed us he was on Ranger business and would not be back for another moon, and he would most likely try to stop us. Which was true.

Once the gate to the other side of the wall was open, we started to ride towards a new future.

****************************************************************************
Thank you for following so far.

For someone who has dyslexia and short-term memory problems, I am so glad you all enjoy this story. As my brain is pure chaos.

I hope you have been enjoying the story and keep enjoying it. Please do not be a silent reader.

Please vote and comment.

I will look to be posting once a week after this chapter so we can keep a steady flow of story.

Thank kif for following