Something NEVER Change

Rahul Bhai saw all his kiddo's Kiddo sulking and complaining about their big brother and decided to secretly Call to his kids and Scold them to upset all kiddo's .

      "Rahul Bhai" Mahi greeted as he received Call and Yuvi snatch Phone from him, "Jammy Bhai" Yuvi called him. Sonu and Bhajji rolled their eyes on Mahi Yuvi and Greet Rahul bhai.

     "Maine baat karne ke liye Call nahi Kiya balki daante ke liye Kiya hai. " Rahul Bhai said and all of them sit straight knowing it's rare to Rahul bhai to scold them if he is one is going to scold them that must be because they mess up badly.

      "Kya hua Bhai?" They asked.

    "Maana Cheeku, Jaddu, Ro ,Ash and Bhuvi are now grown up but they are still your kids So How can you all ignore them? You all Video call them but didn't even talk properly to Jaddu ,Ash and Bhuvi Plus didn't even asked about RohiRat?" Rahul Bhai Scolded.

      "Kya bol rahe ho AAP humne toh Unke liye hi call kiya tha but Unhone humse properly baat nahi ki " Sonu start to complain while Bhajji continue to saying, "Aur Cheeku and Shana toh itne busy they humse baat karne ke liye bhi nahi aaye "

        Mahi and Yuvi were thinking How wrong they were as knowing their Kiddo's overthinking they should have call back to them instead of Thinking their Kiddo's are no longer need them.

      "We are Sorry Rahul bhai. " they both Said. "We should have Call back them but let us Surprise them by Visiting them in Delhi at 'Virat Kohli pavilion'. " Mahi Said Proudly.

        " Cheeku and Shana both will be happy. " Yuvi said grinning.

       "Rahul Bhai please 🥺 unhe mat batana Surprise ke baare mein. " Yuvi Said at same time Yuvi received Call from His"Rabbit 🐇" and he said, "Bhai bye main chala apne Rabbit ko manane. " Yuvi said and rushed out of the room followed by Mahi.

       "Why did you not asked about me? Did you and Mahi bhai forget about me? " Vi asked as soon as Yuvi answers the Call.

      "No cheeks ,Me and Yuvi didn't forget you both." Mahi bhai Said quickly reassuring them.

     "Woh toh bas humne Socha tum log busy ho toh hum logo ne decide Kiya baad mein Call karte hai ." Yuvi said.

    "But since next time you are not allowed to ignore us even if you are planning to Call later." Ro demanded and Mahi Yuvi nodded clearly sensing their insecurity.

       "Kiddo's well hum sabne Aaj ka match dekha and We are proud of you. Ro what a great Captaincy" Virat grinned as Mahi praise Ro but Ro give fake smile while Yuvi said, "Vi you were really brilliant today like always you won match as well as Hearts of Indian Fans." This time Ro genuinely And Proudly smile but Vi didn't because Both RohiRat were disappointed by themselves Of course their brother know this and They decides to definitely visit them.

      Ind Vs Afghanistan

          Yuvi ,Mahi ,Sonu and Bhajji Pa were there secretly Watching match and feeling proud as Ro complete Century and Vi also has Completed half Century Of course they are also proud of Shreyas, Ishan, Hardik,Jassi and all of others.

     When match finish they decide to Visit them just to witness RohiRat Scolding Shubh who is there to meet Big brothers, "Kya hai yeh Shubh bola tha na yaha nahi aane ko rest karne ko? " Ro scold him while Ishan tried to Save him but Vi Stop him.

     "Ro let me Talk to him" Vi said Calmly and Ro nodded. "Shubhi , why are you here Kiddo?"

     "Bhai ,I wanted to see match if I can't play but I can still come here and Cheer for you, Right?" Shubh asked innocently and Mahi Yuvi reminded How Vi was also similar to Shubh.

     "Don't use this eye on him when he have to Scold you." Ro said. "Kiddo, What if your health worsened hmm? Who would play next match with me? I want my opening partner back soon." Ro said and Realised that RohiRat is worried. "Bhai I have already Scolded him now let him go na." Ishan Said quickly.

     "Koi fayda nahi Ro yeh dono best friend already mile huye hai." vi said.

      "Just like tum dono na Cheeks" mahi said finally Coming forward and RohiRat froze seeing 4 of them. Jaddu,Ash and Bhuvi were no better because they all were missing their big brother.

       Virat and Rohit throw themselves on Yuvi and Mahi while Jaddu hugged Sonu. Bhajji got hug by Ash and Specially Bhuvi. "We Miss you." They all said. Poor youngsters were Shocked as they Saw seniors while Harry, Rahul were complaining about they didn't get to Hug Mahi, Yuvi first.

     There will be 3rd Part which will be Centred around mostly RohiRat And Mahi Yuvi but along with them Jaddu Ash Bhuvi with Bhajji and Sonu. There Mahi Yuvi will put some sense in RohiRat. Please vote for story and Comment about"What do you think Is Bothering RohiRat? "

      Did you all watch yesterday's match? Rohit and Shreyas both win hearts. Yes I am Upset about Shubh and Vi's early Wickets but I know in next match they will perform well (not to Jinx it but maybe they will Score Century specially Virat) plus I am Glad Shubh is recovered.