Chapter 3: a expedition gone wrong

As Doki got up and shut his alarm clock, he found his friends finishing up their breakfast. "Looks like someone miss breakfast" Oto said while he wash the dishes.
"Sorry i just had the crazy dream last night"
Doki said while he rub his eyes.
"Oh! what was the dream" Gabi said with a smile. Doki was blushing at Gabi, he doesn't want to tell Gabi the dream he just had.
Just then Doki's team tab got a video call form someone he doesn't know.

"Hello?" Doki answered before it cut to static it showed a black mask form that Batman video game that Doki and his friends beet."That was weird" Anabella said with a confused look. "Yeah, weird Mundi do you know the location that someone is calling us" Doki said as Mundi go to the car and press the red button, the car transformed into a map that sometimes Doki and his friends use for expeditions "Let's see" Mundi said as she look at the map. "It looks like the location is at New York City" Mundi said pointing at the map "Well then its expedition time" Doki said as everyone gather their stuff and go to the plane that Oto build.

"Another perfect landing" Doki said as he hop out of the plane first. "You always  said that Doki" Gabi said giving him a nudge. "So where to find this black mask dude" Mundi said as beyond try to look around, New York City is a very busy city. And thats why people call this "The city that never sleep's" "How about we split up, i go with Gabi, Fico you go with Annabella and Oto go with Mundi" Doki said as everyone agreed with the idea. So everyone split up to try to find this black mask person. "So Doki have you ask anyone to the dance yet" Gabi said with a nervous look. "No, have you" Doki sighed "No" Gabi replied. "But i have a plan" both Doki and Gabi said in sync. "Gabi, there is some thing i have to" just then Doki's team tab ring "Hello" "Doki, we got him" Fico said as Doki was very pleased to here the news. As Gabi and Doki go to the location that Fico told them.

As Doki and Gabi found Fico, Annabella, Otto and Mundi. They saw this black mask person being corner."So why did you FaceTime me in the first place" Doki said as he talk to the black mask "So i can do this" the black mask said as he garb a smoke bomb and thew it at them. Having this black mask disappeared. "Dang it we almost have him" Gabi said and then Doki went to where the black mask was. He left him a note that read.

I will find you.
I may give you cancer
Or i may kill you
If you know where i am i will leave you alone
- The Joker

Doki can not believe it, he failed the expedition, he failed everyone. The Black Mask was The Joker. Tears went though his eyes. "Doki whats wrong" his friend's said as he just run awry to find a place to culm down. "Doki" Gabi said as she and her friends went to find Doki.

Wow what a ending to this chapter, and yes I decided to put the black mask form that one Batman video game that I try to finish, but I didn't anyways. Where can Doki be? Will his friends find him in time for Halloween? And yes I may do a Halloween chapter if I am not busy but if I am I will do it after Halloween. Anyways I hope you like this chapter and I will see you soon. PS the team tab is actually the tablet they use in the show.