Chapter 5

Eventually, they were able to escape from Shojo's attack. Right now, Zoro, Luffy and Usopp were repairing the ship. Meanwhile, Y/n was laying against the mast, frustratingly rubbing his temples.

Usopp: Seriously... Seriously... Seriously... that darn orangutan! He wrecked the ship even more!

Zoro: This ship has really started to fall apart. Maybe it's about time to replace it?

Usopp: DON'T YOU DARE START SAYING INCONSIDERATE THINGS, TOO!

Chopper: DON'T YOU DARE!

Y/n: *groans* Could you all please, please shut the fuck up. Even though everything I hear is muffled, I can still tell that you're screaming. And all that screaming is just causing more pain than one of my hangovers and that is a feat

Robin walked up to Y/n and sat close to him.

Robin: Are you okay? Here, let me help.

Robin placed Y/n's head on her lap and started to play with his hair. Sanji was in the background with his eyes stretched in combination of surprise and anger.

Y/n: *sigh* while I have no idea what you just said, thank you either way

Usopp: YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW WE GOT THIS SHIP, RIGHT?!

Chopper: RIGHT?!

Luffy: I know, Usopp. Complaining won't get us anywhere. Going Merry is an important part of the team. So let's work hard and repair the ship!

Usopp: *Holding back tears* Luffy... You're such a...

Luffy accidentally broke a chunk of the Ship.

Luffy: Ah...

Usopp: *Shark teeth* YOU IDIOT!! ARE YOU REPAIRING THE SHIP OR WRECKING IT?!

In the background, Y/n was squirming in pain and gaining tic marks due to Usopp's screaming and the noise that Luffy caused by damaging the Merry.

Luffy: Well, I'm really trying to fix it, but..."*Breaks another chunk* Whoops, it got broken again.

Usopp/Chopper: LUFFY!!!

Y/N: OH MY GOD SHUT UP!

time skip

 Nami: We left Mock Town and headed east by circling around the island

Nami: We left Mock Town and headed east by circling around the island. We're almost here on the map. That man... what's his name again?

Robin: Montblanc Cricket.

Nami: So that man who talks of dreams lives there, huh?

Luffy and Usopp: "A-AMAZING!!"

Y/n, who was still laying on Robin's lap, noticed that their screams no longer hurt him.

Y/n: *Sits up* finally, the ringing's gone

Robin: I'm glad you're better Dark pr-.

Robin was interrupted when Y/n placed a hand in front of her face.