Chapter 26: Rescue mission and hospitals.

Jaelene's POV
When I woke up, I was some place dark, tied up to a chair and gagged. I tried so hard to scream for help, but nothing. I prayed that Dom, Brian, or Han would come save me. I feel so useless!
I tried to spit out the handkerchief that was tied around my mouth, but it was too tight. I heard people talking outside the door. After about 10 minutes of trying to get the handkerchief out of my mouth, I broke free of it and started to scream as loud as I could.

Hans POV
We drove to the factory and waited for the soldiers to beat down the door. Once they did, soldiers were rushing inside quietly. Mr. Nobody followed behind them and Brian, Dom, and I were holding guns about to run in there, kill Shaw and rescue my wife.
"You ready for this?" Brian asks.
"Yeah." Dom says.
"Let's go get back our girl." I tell Brian as all three of us walk in the factory, cocking back our guns, ready to shoot.
We walked through the factory until we saw a little light on. Everyone walked towards it to find Shaw sitting at a table eating.
"I hope you enjoying your last meal." Brian says to Shaw.
Shaw just looks up and says, "This is it. This is all I want. A dozen men."
"I think you'll find it's more than enough." A soldier states.
I then yell, "Where's my wife?! I know you took her!"
Just then, we hear screaming. It came from the back room.
"What did you do to her you sick son of a bitch!" I yell pointing my gun at him ready to shoot.
Shaw just wipes his mouth with a napkin and then bites on something.
It was a pin to a grenade. Everyone aims their guns at Shaw except Dom as he walks up to Shaw and says, "I'm ready to meet my maker. Are you?"
"What'd you think Toretto? That you'd catch me off guard? Me holding a white flag? That sister in law of yours is quite the catch. She didn't really put up a fight. Well that doesn't matter now. Have you ever heard the saying, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'." Shaw says.
"I don't have friends. I got family." Dom says honestly.
Shaw then replies, "Well. I got a lot of friends."
Out of nowhere the lights blow out and the grenade explodes.
I quickly run towards the back to look for Jaelene. Everyone starts shooting at each other.
As I run towards the back, the screaming got louder and louder. I then run quickly inside the room and turn on my flashlight to see Jaelene with tears streaming down her face and tied up to a chair.
"Oh my god! I thought I'd never see you again!" She cries.
I run up to her and kiss her. I then pull away and say, "Shhhh. I need you to be as quiet as possible. I'm gonna untie you now ok?"
Jaelene then nods.
As soon as she was freed, the first thing she did was throw herself into my arms and kiss me. I kiss her back with as much force as she was giving me.
When we pulled back I said, "Ok, now Brian is supposed to give us the all clear. Which should be any minute now."
Outside the door, everyone was shooting at each other. It was like a War zone.

Nobody's POV
Soldiers were getting killed left and right. Mr. Nobody then put on some night vision shades and started shooting the enemy's. The captain that locked Brian in the bus, was on Jakandes team.
Captain then shoots Mr. Nobody in his chest.
Mr. Nobody turns around to Dom, winks at him, and then gets shot in the back one or 2 more times by captain.
Dom's eyes widened, but he looked at Brian as Brian tries to grab the Gods eye device.
"Brian! No! Just forget about it! Go find your sister!" Dom yells and nods his head to go get Jaelene and Han. Dom and Brian were shooting guys side by side until Brian started running to the back door.
One he reached it, he opened it a yelled before anybody could say anything. "Listen! It's a war out there! I know that you wanna have a family reunion type thing, but not right now. We need to get out of her now!"
Brian runs to the door they came in through with Jae in the middle of him and Han.
Dom saw them and backed them up, shooting everywhere until Shaw came out of nowhere and pulled a pin, throwing the grenade next to Brian. "GET DOWN!!!" Brian yelled as he jumped as far as he could away from the grenade. Han threw himself behind some crates and shielded Jae. The grenade then exploded and Dom, Brian, Han, and Jaelene got back up and ran to the door. Dom was dragging Mr. Nobody out the door and into one of the cars they came in. Han, Jae, and Brian did the same and Brian drove away as quickly as possible.
Jakande walked up to the device, picked it up and said, "Gods eye." and smiled evilly.
In the car, Brian was driving, Jae was sitting in Hans lap in the front seat, and Mr. Nobody was laid out on the back seat while Dom examined his wounds.
Dom ripped open Mr. Nobody's shirt and sighed as he saw a bullet proof vest underneath.
"What, did you think that I'd go in there naked?" Mr. Nobody asks jokingly.
Dom then looks at his stomach and says, "Well, you got hit bad." Referring to the amount of blood on Mr. Nobody's shirt.
"Look Toretto, I know your not going to listen to me, but your not gonna like what I'm about to say. But the truth is... You outta... Try that Belgium ale man. It's somethin special." Mr. Nobody jokes to Dom. Dom looked at him furious but shook it off as he said smirking, "Belgium ale huh?"
Mr. Nobody laughed but started coughing and groaning.
"Hey! I gotta get you to a hospital!" Brian yells.
"No, you don't. I have my own health insurance. The medics are on standby now. There already inbound." Mr. Nobody explains to Dom and Brian.
"Pull over kid!" Mr. Nobody yells to Brian as he looks like he's about to puke.
Brian pulls over to a broken railing to put Mr. Nobody up against. Everyone gets out of the car and help Dom take Mr. Nobody out and sit him up against the railing.
"Dom you gotta protect Ramsey. As long as she's alive, she can lock them out of Gods eye and they know that. Which means there not gonna stop comin until they've got her. And this time when they come, their gonna come with everything they've got." Mr. Nobody explains to Dom.
Dom then says with a straight face, "I'm not leaving you."
"Your not. I'm leaving you." Mr. Nobody says as he sees the helicopter flying his way to save him. Dom looks back and sees the helicopter and then looks back at Mr. Nobody as he says, "Goodbye Dom."
Everyone then gets back in the car and drives off.
"A war is comin to us weather we like it or not. If a war is coming, we're gonna face him on the streets we know best." Dom explains to Brian.
Dom, Brian, Jaelene, and Han meet the crew back in L.A.
"I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy man! We got mercenaries who got some real neat on us. I mean, I ain't scared of nothin but, I don't even have a gun!" Roman exclaims as the team look over L.A.
Dom smirks and says, "A gun? We got a whole city!"
"And we may have more than that. If they use Gods eyes, then can tap into cameras around town to find our location which means we could plant a virus." Tej states.
"And then break in to access it. So your talking about hacking into my hacking device. That's brilliant." Ramsey tells Tej smiling.
Tej smirks and says, "Yeah, but there's one problem. Signal strength. We can't start a hack on them until their at a two mile range."
"That's really close." Letty exclaims.
"Close? These guys are military! If there within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all but I didn't really plan on dying today." Roman states.
Brian then speaks up and says, "Only one way to stay alive."
"We play keep away with Ramsey." Han says smirking.
Ramsey looks at Han and says, "What?"
"They can't hit us if we keep moving." Brian explains.
Dom then says, "I'll take Shaw."
"So basically, we're just steering up a big game of hot potatoe." Tej says.
"Ok, so which car am I going in?" Ramsey asks.
Tej roles his eyes and says, "Girl. Your the potatoe."
Letty walks up to Dom and says, "Why does it feel like I'm not gonna see you again?"
Dom looks at Letty surprised that she would even say that. He then takes off his cross chain and puts in on Letty's neck and says, "I'll come back for that."
"Promise?" Letty asks looking into Dom's eyes while playing with the cross.
"Promise." Dom says smirking at Letty.
Letty then walk away leaving Dom to look after her.
Han and Jaelene were standing by Brian. Han and Brian were having a conversation while Jae was looking at the scenery.
All of a sudden, she gets dizzy and then her stomach starts cramping really bad.
"Ow! Han! There's something wrong!" Jae yells to Han. She then doubles over in pain and yells, "ITS THE BABY! There's something wrong with the baby!"
Han runs over to Jae and catches her as she was slowly sinking to the ground.
"Brian, we have to get her to a hospital, now!" Han yells.
Brian then runs to his car, pulls up quickly next to his little sister and brother in law and they quickly get in. Before they leave, Brian let's Dom know that he'll be right back, that he has to take Jae to the hospital.
Once they arrived, Han carried Jae in. She passed out in the car from being dizzy.
The doctor quickly examined her and put her in a hospital room. 30 minutes of waiting, and the doctor finally came out and explained everything to Han and Brian.
"It was just a little scare. Her and the baby are fine. The reason why she was experiencing cramping was because that is her cervix expanding for the baby. She passed out from lack of food and dehydration so we hooked her up to an I.V. But we would like her to stay overnight for more observations." The doctor said.
Han and Brian sighed in relief. "No, yeah that's fine. Can we go see her?" Han asked the doctor.
"Yes she's in room 309." The doctor states.
Brian and Han then walk to her room to see she's up and watching the news.

Jaelene's POV
"Hey baby girl, you scared the crap out of us." Brian says smiling.
I smile and say, "Yeah, sorry. I guess from the kidnapping to that war zone, it kind of got to me. But I'm all better now, see!"
Han walks over and kisses me and says, "Don't ever scare me like that again, got it?"
I giggle and say, "I'll try."
"Alright well we gotta start heading out. Hobbs is right across the hall if you need anything. Well tell him to keep and eye on you." Brian exclaims.
I smile and say, "Ok, be carful. I love you both so much. Brian, make sure you call Mia. Don't worry her."
Brian laughs and says, "Ok, I promise, I'll call her."
Brian then comes up to, kisses my forehead and says, "I love you too kiddo. Stay safe."
"I don't see how I couldn't!" I say jokingly as I'm already in a hospital.
Brian smiles and walk out to tell Hobbs to watch me.
"Why does it feel like this is going to be a goodbye?" I ask Han tearing up.
Han looks at me and say, "Hey, don't say that. This isn't a goodbye. This is a I'll be back for you. I already told you, I'm not goin anywhere."
I smile with tears in my eyes as I grab his face and kiss him like it would be our last kiss.
When we break away, I say, "You better come back to me. We need you. Our kids need you. I'll be here waiting for you to come back. I might be watching the news too."
Han smiles and says, "Ok baby. I love you so much. See you soon kiddo." as he rubs my stomach and kisses it.
"See you later gorgeous." Han then says to me and kisses me once more.
"Good luck." I say as he walks out the door, leaving me behind.
About 20 minutes passed since the boys left. The doctor came in a few times to check on me.
When she came in this time I asked, "Is it possible that I find out the gender of my baby?"
"Oh, yes! I will go get the O.B.G.Y.N. for you!" The doctor says as she goes to get the other doctor.
When the O.B.G.Y.N. came in my room, she made small talk. She was actually very kind and sweet.
"So, I here that you wanna know the sex of the baby." The doctor asks.
I smile and say, "Yeah. My husband is away on business and I wanna surprise him."
The doctor smiles as she puts the gel on my stomach and uses the wand the check around for the baby.
When we finally see the baby, the doctor say, "Well the baby looks healthy, everything looks normal. Do you wanna know the sex now?"
"Yes, please." I say excitedly.
The doctor smiles and says, "Congradulations, mommy! It's a..."