Chapter 15: Not again!

Nobody's POV
DSS Los Angeles Division
"Your disappointed aren't you?" Elena asks walking into Hobbs' office. "What are you talkin about?" Hobbs asks.
"The last arrest. It was too easy. Target didn't even run."
"Oh, it's ok. Gives me a chance to hit the iron, and also gives me chance to work on my stamping skills." Hobbs says calmly as he stamps another paper.
"You're terrible lier. See you tomorrow boss." Elena says smiling
As she was slowly walking out, Hobbs says, "see you then." Elena then turns around and says, "Don't stay to late!"
"I'll stay as long as I want woman!" Hobbs says smiling. "I knew you'd say that." Elena says while walking away to go home. Hobbs then sees an envelope that he's been wanting to give Elena. He grabs it and goes out side to give it to her before she leaves.
"Elena, it's the letter recommendation that you've asked for." Hobbs says while giving Elena the envelope. "And I meant every word I wrote in there." Elena smiles and takes the envelope. "Thanks Hobbs. Thank you for everything."
Hobbs then starts laughing and says," Alright, way to sentimental right now! Come on, go home good night."
Elena laughs and says,"Ok, goodnight!" Elena then gets in her car.
When Hobbs gets back inside, he finds an unwanted visitor. They talk like civilized people until they start fighting. The unwanted visitor was none other than Deckard Shaw. Elena came back inside to help Hobbs until her and Hobbs fell out of a window from and explosive device that Shaw through on the ground next to them while Shaw took cover. Hobbs saved Elena when the fell out of the window by grabbing her, and falling on top of her car. Hobbs fell unconscious, so she called an ambulance to take him to the hospital since her car was damaged. Shaw had a couple scratches on him, but other than that, he'd be walking out of there alive. As he stood up from behind a table, he looked up to see a picture of Brandon and saw that his location was Tokyo, Japan.

Toretto House
Brian walked outside to find Jack playing with his red race car on a box and making 'vroom, vroom' sounds.
Bri pick up Jack and said, "alright buddy, we gotta go or were gonna be late!" while walking down the stairs.
"Ok, uh, what do you think? Parking brake slide all the way to school?" Brian asks Jack while walking to the car. Jack wasn't worried about that. Instead Jack asked,"Where's mommy?"
"I don't know buddy, she's up there. She's coming." Brian says to Jack as he places him in his car seat. Jaelene and Han were getting Gabriel and Leilani to put their book bags on. When they all went out side, Han took the kids and put them in the car. Jaelene stood next to Mia on the front steps, smiling while watching their husbands bond with the kids.
Mia then looked down and told me, "Hey, there's a package for you and it looks like it's from Tokyo."
I look at it and think for a moment. "It's probably from Brandon. Maybe some car parts for the boys?" Dom then comes out and says, "Better be."
As Brian and Han strap the kids in their car seats, Jack throws his red car over Brian's head.
"Hey buddy, cars don't fly." Brian says as he goes to pick up the car. Jack starts copying his fathers words. Han then looks at Brian and says, "Hey, you never know. With this kid of yours, I think anything can happen!"
Mia and Jaelene smile at Dom as he says, "Brian and Han with a mini van... Things have changed."
"Brian's struggling Dom. He doesn't want me to see it, but the white picket fences are like an anchor on him. I can tell!" Mia says truthfully. Jaelene just looks at her and says, "Mia, just give him some time. He's still new at this. Han is new at this. Hell. We all are."
"I tried to talk to him the other night and you know what he said? He doesn't miss the girls, he doesn't miss the cars. He misses the bullets..." Mia says worriedly.
Dom then looks at Jae and thinks about what her and Mia are saying.
"Give it some time. Let him settle in." Dom says looking at Brian.
Mia then smiling, "How's 9 months sound?"
Jaelene just stands there speechless until she finds her voice and says, "why does this happen to me?"
Mia looks confused and asked, "What do you mean?"
"I mean why is it that you and I always find some way to get pregnant at the same time?" Jae says smiling.
Mia and Dom look confused and happy at the same time, so to clear the air Jae says smiling, "I'm having another baby!"
"Me too!." Mia says smiling.
"You didn't tell either of them, did you?" Dom asks smiling, but concerned.
"You gotta tell them." Dom urges Jaelene and Mia.
Jaelene then says, "I am gonna tell Han. Just not at this minute. I'll tell him when he comes back from dropping the kids off. Are you gonna tell Bri, Mia?"
Mia then starts to look a little upset and turns her head to look at Brian and Jack.
"I don't want him to be disappoint with his life. With me." Mia says unsure of herself.
Dom then assures his baby sister, "He will never be disappointed with you. Your the best thing that's ever happend to him."
Mia looks at Dom with glistening eyes and said, "Thank you."
"To be honest Mia, I've never seen Brian more alive. You've brought a side of my brother out that I haven't seen since we were little. He's so filled with life and happiness. Because of you!" Jaelene says smiling, assuring her sister in law what Dom said was true. Mia smiles at Jae and they hug and say congrats to each other for bringing more lives into their family. Dom then hugs both girls and congratulates them. Jae and Mia then walk down the front stairs. Han met up with Jae in front of the house while Mia was making her way to Brian. Dom's phone started to ring.
"Yeah." Dom says waiting for the caller to answer.
"Dominic Toretto. You don't know me. But your about to." A British accented voice says on the other line. A confused and frightened Dom looks at his phone to see where the call was coming from, to then find out that it was from Tokyo.
Dom then looked back at the box and yelled," GET DOWN! " Brian then looked back at the house startled to then see Dom jumping on top of Mia to shield her and Han grabbing Jaelene and holding her close until the house exploded knocking Mia, Jaelene, Dom, and Han down to the floor. Brian shut the car door really quick to save the kids and while doing so, the force from the explosion pushed him hard against the car window, making it crack.
While on the floor, Mia got up while screaming, "Jack!" Mia then ran over to Jack and Brian and held them close. Dom got up off the ground to check on Han and Jaelene. Dom then hears, "Guys I need some help over here! She's not waking up!" The screaming voice was Hans. Dom went to go over to Han and Jaelene to see an unconscious Jaelene in Hans arms. Gabriel and Leilani were still in the car crying because of how scared they were. Brian gave Jack to Mia so that he can tend to his Niece and Nephew while Han went with Jaelene to the hospital. Dom then looks at his childhood home destroyed and burning to the ground.
At the hospital, the doctors checked on Jaelene. She had a couple cuts and scrapes here and there from the fall, but other than that, she was ok. She regained consciousness about 30 minutes after she was examined.
"Where am I? What happend?" Jaelene asks confused but very alert and awake. Han sighs in relief and says, "thank god your ok. I don't know what I would've done without you! Your in the hospital. You fell unconscious after the house exploded."
"Oh my god! Is Gabriel..." Jaelene starts to ask as she was interrupted by Han. "The kids are fine! Brian made sure of that."
Jaelene sighed in relief. "Han there's something that I've wanted to tell you for about a week now." Han says ,"Ok, what is it babe?"
Jae then smiles and says, "in 9 months where gonna get a visit from a baby." Han smirked and asked, "are you pregnant again?"
"Yes I am, and so is Mia. But u CANNOT tell Brian anything. Got it!" Jaelene demands.
Han smiles and says, "Yes ma'am."
I start to think about what happend at home. "If Dom leaves again, are you going with him?"
Han starts to register what I'm saying. "I don't know babe. I guess it depends on what he wants to do. But when the time comes, you have to stay somewhere safe with the kids and Mia."
"Ok. But promise me, after this, there's no going back! We live our lives with our children! You are the best thing that's happend to me in a very long time, and I don't want that feeling taken away from me! I need you to be safe! I need you to come back to me so we can have this baby and raise him or her together with Gabriel and Leilani. Our kids don't need to live without their father, especially not at this time! So promise me this, you will do whatever you have to, but if anything goes wrong, you will come back to us!" Jaelene begs while tears are spilling down her face.
Han then grabs her face with both hands and looks deep into her eyes. "I promise you that if anything goes wrong, I will come back to you. I promise that I will be here for you and our children. I promise that I will never leave your side and I will be here for our 3rd child's birth and I will raise our family with you! I just want you to know that you are the love of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way! So everything you just asked me to promise you, I will keep those promises until the day I die. I love you so much Jae, and I will be a father to our children cause I'm not going anywhere."
Hand wipes Jaelene's tear and kisses her passionately.
The next day, Jae was discharged from the hospital. While walking through the hall ways, Han and Jae see Dom and Elena.
"Hey Dom, Elena. What's going on?" Jae asks a little concerned.
Elena then says, "It's Hobbs. Shattered his collar bone, fractured his led in two places. He only regained consciousness this morning. The first thing he said was 'get me Dom'."
Jaelene and Han ask, "what happend?"
Elena explained everything to them and when she was done, Han and Jae had to leave to meet up with Brian and Mia in D.R.. Elena then told Dom, nodding her head to a room, "He's in there."
As Dom walks towards the room, he stops and turns around to ask Elena, "you ok?"
"I'm fine. He's waiting. Let's go." Elena says a little shaken up.