Naomi was also a fast learner but she was rash at times.

In the Village hidden in the leaves.

We see a young anbu wearing phoenix mask as he is jumping from rooftop to rooftop going to the training field, it is Naruto it has been a year since Naruto became an anbu and started training under Yugao also known as anbu Neko, he was also continuously learning things from Sumi their relationship also became closer and stronger he now views her as his mother, and Neko as his elder sister as they were always there for him, also after he became an anbu and learnt the truth he became more distant and cold towards people he didn't know he also started doing missions it was usually D rank missions, as Hiruzen forbid Naruto to leave the village until he was deemed ready bu his sensei, Naruto's uzamaki genses also kicked in as he now has dark red hair and purple eyes, his whisker marks also disappeared people could mistake him for a pure-blooded uzamaki. He also learned a lot of things from both his senses he mastered all the chakra control exercises within a month as he felt controlling the chakra was easy for him. He also started learning basic kata's of swordsmanship and became a level one seal master. To say Naruto was a prodigy was an understatement he was an absolute monster. As Naruto reached the field he saw his sensei waiting for him so he quickly hurried to the field and greeted his sensei.

Naruto: Good morning Neko sensei, what are going to learn today?

Yugao: Good morning Phoneix kun today we will find out about your chakra nature and move on to elemental control exercises. {I will call Nauro's anbu phonies as its Japanese term was relatively hard}

Naruto: Hai sensei, so are we going to use the chakra paper to determine my elemental nature?

Yugao: Hai phoniex kun though I can see you are already aware of the existence of the chakra paper then I assume you would also know about how chakra paper would react with chakra.

Naruto: Hai sensei I know how they react, fire then burns away, water then dampens, earth turns to dirt, the wind gets split in two and finally lighting crumbles.

Yugao: Very good you are correct now let's find out about your chakra nature, she said as she handed the paper to Naruto. Naruto took the paper and poured some chakra into the paper what happened next was amazing as the paper split into three different sections one soaking wet, another burnt away and another turned to dust. It seemed Naruto had four different chakra natures and his main was water. Naruto was not excited about his result as he knew how to keep his emotions in check. Suddenly Sumi spoke from Naruto's mind.

Sumi: You are very lucky Naruto Kun seems like you finally awakened Uzumaki's techniques.

Naruto: What do you mean oka san I don't understand.

Sumi: Well Naruto to put it simply you have three keke gengai namely boil release, lava release, and magnet release.

Naruto practically screamed inside his mind: Whaaaat? wait are you serious Oka San?

Sumi: Come on Naruto Kun you know I will never joke about these things.

Naruto: Oh right sorry about that.

Sumi: No problem Naruto Kun you should answer your sensei before she gets suspicious.

Naruto immediately left his mindscape and apologized to his sensei for not answering he said he just spaced out for a bit he also told his sensei about his keke Genkai as he wanted to improve in them, Neko's was flabbergasted when she learned that Naruto had three keke Genkai and this matter was told be kept secret except for the Hokage.

Yugao: Now Naruto grab a leaf we are starting your training.

Naruto: Hai sensei.

Time skip 3 years:

Somewhere in a dark room we see three individuals one was wearing an orange mask another had orange hair and purple pupils and another was a blue-haired woman they all wore similar outfits.

Orange mask: Pain, Konan in some more years our plan will be put into action be ready and recruit more members into our group. They both nodded and discussed some more things regarding the plan until Pain asked a question.

Pain: The nine tails Jinchuruki is becoming powerful day by day don't you think we should capture him right now? Pain said as he looked into the latest updated bingo book containing information about the phoenix Anbu who was given the nickname second coming of the Red Death.

Orange mask: Oh you don't have to worry about him as he is not our target he is not even a jinchurki so worry only about capturing Naomi. Pain and Konan were shocked as they learned about this new information and they agreed to the plan.

Orange mask: { What a nice plan sensei to sacrifice your son for your daughter who houses the tailed beast but too bad I was present during the sealing}

Thanks for reading

Sorry for the delay I did not have time, please comment about the story and tell me ways to improve the story.

Next chapter there will be another time skip where Naomi will return to the village and about Naruto's mission.