【𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑】

ELARA ENTERS THE DAMAGED HOME, meant to be a safe house, seeing destruction everywhere

ELARA ENTERS THE DAMAGED HOME, meant to be a safe house, seeing destruction everywhere. She rushes up the hall to where screams of babies are heard from. "Harry!" She cries, grabbing her child. "My baby," she almost whimpers out. Elara reaches for the other crying baby next to hers. "Neville," she holds him too. They cling onto her tightly— frightened out of their minds.

"Elara!" James yells, barging into the room, and seeing a dead Mrs. Longbottom on the floor. "I can't let them go, James, I can't let them go..."

6 HOURS EARLIER

"Dumbledore and Moody suggests that Harry should separate from us." It was James that broke the news to his wife. "What?" Elara asks in disbelief, her sleeping baby in her arms. "Why? Where would he go?" Harry whimpers in her arms, his chubby hand clenches a lock of her hair, just holding it.

"They found a house, that Neville and his grandmother can hide in. He's suggests— no— advises that Harry should be moved with her. Tight insiders only, not even Lily and Snape will know," he says, sitting down beside her. "But we can't go, the other children can't go. He says it will bring to much attention to move all of us," James adds to the pot, already sensing how scared his wife is. "W-when are we going to stop hiding?"

James frowns, "El," he sighs sadly before she stands up. "When will he die? When will we win? What if we do send Harry away? When will we see him again? When will this be over?" The more questions she has the louder she gets. With the last question, Harry woke up crying in her arms. "Lara," James whispers, taking Harry away from her. He gently rocks his sleepy son, "This is the last thing we're going to do Elara, after this we kill him without the worry he'll get what he wants most."

Elara looks at him with a tired expression, looking down at her son. "James..."

"I know Lara, I know love," he nods sadly at her. She walks towards them, wrapping her arms around both. The couple rests their head against each others. "Hugs?" A little voice was heard, then the small pattering of footsteps enter the living room. They look to see August holding Atty's hand, Ella and Estelle right beside them. "Yes, hugs," James says, sitting on the floor, Elara following suit. Estelle and her nephew sit on her lap as August and Elle sit on James' lap. "Be careful Auggie," James whispers as the boy pokes Harry's chubby cheek. Elara hugs both children in her lap as she looks at her baby in some sadness.

Apart of her wishes that she was never in this position. That maybe in another life she was an ordinary woman with her family and no war around them. Maybe there her friends are alive and with their baby. Maybe there her sisters go out with each other, eating, gossiping, being happy.

She felt as if she let her guard down, her best friends are dead, leaving behind Neville. Her sister is a murderer, the other doing what she must to survive, and the other away from this war— and away from her family. Now her cousin is in Azkaban, and now she feels like she has to give up her son.