【𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃】

"I come bearing news," Dumbledore says with some guilt and regret. "What is it, Professor?" James asks him as Elara serves him some tea. "Frank's mother is requesting that her grandson should live with her." Elara clutches her skirt. "But Alice and Frank wanted me to protect him in case of anything..."

Dumbledore raises his hand, "That may be true, however, the order and I decided that he will be safer with her. It's best if both Harry and Neville are separated, having them both here is like looking at a double target." Elara knows he's right. "I see, well, she is Neville's grandmother. His blood after all."

Elara walks to the playpen where Neville is staring up at Elara while he cutely chews on his fist. She lifts him up and he squeals happily. Elara smiles, "I'm going to miss you little Frank, once this war is over I'll see you again."

She hands him to Dumbledore, frowning a bit. "It's for both the babes good," he reminds her. "Yes, yes, I know."

"I'll have her write you a letter once she has him." James grins, "That will be much appreciated." Dumbledore sends them a nod before leaving. Elara sighs, sinking into her chair. "I feel uneasy, like I'm letting Alice down." James pats her back, "Well, Frank turned out alright when he was raised by that woman. You know her, we can trust her." Elara nods, "I know we can it's just, I have a weird feeling."

Small footsteps were heard coming down from the steps. "Auggie, wait!" Atticus' small voice calls his younger cousin. "Wait wait!" Ella and Estelle giggle out.

"I'm hungry!" August yells out with a grin. Elara and James look at each other before laughing. "He's just like you!" Elara exclaims, smiling at her husband. "Looks and everything. Good morning everyone," she opens her arms her kids run to her, Atticus shyly joining the hug too. "I'm hungry too," he mumbles.

James gets Harry out of the playpen, joining the hug. "Then we have no choice but to feed this enormous army, right Lara?"

"Right," she plays with Estelle's hair. "Go sit down and wait for the food," she tells them and James hands her Harry. She looks at her son's blue eyes that match James'.

"You're hungry too Harry?" She asks before pecking his cheek. He coos and snuggles into her chest. "I love you too darling," she whispers, watching James use magic to make and serve everyone pancakes.

A couple of hours later, Remus joins the couple as their children play in the rooms and Harry is napping. "It's not your rotation Remus, is something wrong?" James asks his friend, passing him a cup of tea. "I...I thought I should be the one to tell you two about this," he says in an almost out-of-breath expression. 

"They're arresting Sirius," Remus informs the pair as James holds Elara who had just returned from retrieving some of the items belonging to her friends. "Whatever for? He didn't do anything," James says and Elara rubs her temples. "Where are they taking him?"