As Rick walked away, Remington places a small bag of berries in front of Carol, the woman smiling thankfully before she passed a couple to her daughter and eyed her husband before ultimately deciding not to give him any. What he didn't know wouldn't kill him.

James watched with a subconscious smile as Remington playfully shoved Rudy ahead. He faintly heard the girl mutter how they needed to do something with her hair.

Remi turned and smiled slightly at James, gesturing how she'd be back in less than five minutes. He waved her off, before he stumbled towards his father and Glenn.

As he stepped forward, he couldn't help the short chuckle that left his lips at Glenn's annoyed expression,

"Look at 'em. Vultures. Yeah, go on, strip it clean."

"Generators need every drop of fuel they can get." Dale said, "Got no power without it. Sorry, Glenn."

The Rhee man huffed, "Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days."

"Maybe we'll get to steal another one someday." Rick tried to comfort him.

James narrowed his eyes a bit, "That's more than likely."

Glenn glanced at him as Rick walked away, "You think so?"

"Yeah." He nodded, "We won't be here much longer, I can practically sense it. Maybe while we're on the look for another camp, we'll run into another extremely expensive dodge challenger."

Glenn's face fell, "You're being sarcastic."

"I thought it was obvious. A nice car? Yeah, we'll run into hundreds of those, i guarantee it. But even in death, I don't think anyone's leaving behind a working dodge challenger. Okay?"

Glenn scoffed as James walked off towards Carl. He looked over at Dale, "And I thought you guys were buzzkills."

Remi was just exiting her and Rudeth's tent when she was suddenly startled by the sound of her little sister screaming.

Her heart nearly fell from her chest as she instantly dropped the clothing in her hands and ran towards the sound, passing up Lori, Carol and James who were also going in that direction. She jumped as Carl ran straight into her arms, Rudy following quickly after. Sofia, however, ran towards her own mother with tears in her eyes.

"Remi!" Carl sighed into her shirt, pulling away as he noticed his mom and brother quickly approaching them. "Mom!"

Rudeth didn't pull away, eyes filled with tears as she looked up at her sister, "It's a dead person."

As soon as she said this, Remi began searching her, "Are you bit? Did you get scratched? Did it touch you at all—?"

"No, Remi. I'm okay. Carl and Sofia are too." Rudy reassured her, "We got away as soon as we could."

"Jesus, Rudeth." Remington huffed.

"Is she okay?" James looked over at the girls, his hands keeping Carl close to him as the group walked forward.

Before she could respond, the sound of gurgling caught her attention. Their faces pulled into a look of disgust as they watched a walker eat at the carcass of a deer.

Remi was pulled back into the arms of James, his chest to her back as Rick, Shane, Glenn, Jim and Morales began to beat at the dead man with objects they found around the camp.

Dale ran forward and chopped the walker's dead off with an axe.

"It's the first one we've had up here. They never come this far up the mountain." Dale said with a sigh.

"Well, they're running out of food in the city, that's what." Jim followed.

The sound of branches snapping under the weight of someone's feet startled them, forcing their eyes off the walkers body. Rudy's face instantly lit up with a smile as Daryl Dixon appeared from the forest.

"Son of a bitch. That's my deer! Look at it. All gnawed on by this... filthy, disease-bearing, motherless poxy bastard!" Daryl grumbled as he kicked the deer.

Dale put his hands up, "Calm down, son. That's not helping."

"What do you know about it, old man? Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to "on golden pond"?" The Dixon man insulted, "I've been tracking this deer for miles. Gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up some venison. What do you think? Do you think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?"

"I would not risk that." Shane shook his head.

Daryl sighed, "That's a damn shame. I got some squirrel... about a dozen or so. That'll have to do."

Suddenly, the head of the Walker starts to move its teeth, chomping roughly in hopes of clasping on to something.

Amy held her stomach, "Oh god."

"Come on, people. What the hell?" Daryl scoffed, shooting the head of the walker with an arrow, "It's gotta be the brain. Don't y'all know nothing?"

As Daryl walked past everyone, he let a subconscious hand ruffling Rudy's short hair, giving her a slight twitch of his lip as she looked up at him with a smile. He patted Remi on her arm before traveling back towards the camp in search for his brother.

Little did he know, his brother wouldn't be there to greet him.