I turned back to the picture and smiled," Few weeks later we went to a water park. Just us guys hanging out and our moms. I remember feeling comforted by the water. How we had a hold your breath contest and I won every time." I said with a chuckle. " When we were done we all took a picture. With me on Claudia's shoulders. Stiles being carried bridal style in Melissa's arms making a silly face and Scott on my moms back making "rock on" sign with his fingers. Then this one-" I said pointing to another picture of all of us. "Was a do whatever we want day. Sheriff Stilinski was on duty so it was just us again. We had a picnic in the park then we played on the playground, fed the fish and ducks, went to the zoo and a few museums we wanted to go to had ice cream. Then we went back to my house and played catch with a football while our moms joked and laughed, we played soccer while our moms laughed some more. The house that we had when we lived there had a second story patio with these outdoor patio recliner chairs and we sat there drinking root beer watching the sun go down. I remember our moms went inside setting up a movie and making popcorn while us guys were still outside, Stiles soon fell asleep and started snoring, then soon he just fell off the chair and woke back up. We called him Snoozer the rest of the night, finally our moms said that the movie was ready. Our moms got recliners and we got the couch, by the end of the night, we fell asleep like this-" I told him digging out another picture from that night of how we all fell asleep.

My legs were hanging off the arm of the couch, my head was laying against Scotts head as he was upside down with his feet hanging off the back of the couch and stiles on other side of the couch with his head leaning on the arm of the couch with his legs across Scotts body and his feet near my face. Thanks the gods he was at least wearing socks.

Jason cocked an eyebrow at the image, " Umm.....at least he was wearing socks?" He asked more than said. Then chuckled. Then I handed him the real photo of us from the day. Me with my mom, Scott with his mom, and Stiles with his mom.

"You look so happy." He says with a smile as he analyzed the picture from my childhood.

I can't help but say, "I was."

Then we got summoned to the Big House, people were saying that it was urgent. I couldn't help but notice the glares sent my way as I approached my destination.

----------------The Big House ----------------

"What do you mean Chiron? What are you saying?" I yelled.

"The gods have voted you out. You are banished from camp grounds as of tomorrow. They have given you enough time to pack up and go. I'm sorry Percy." He said not looking me in the eye

"But why?" I whimper feeling the back of my eyes burn as they start to water. This was my home, and now I'm losing it too.

"It was not my place to ask. Don't make this any harder than it has to be Perseus. Please." He says as he turns and walks off.

I run back to my cabin locking the door behind me, I grab my back and start throwing stuff in it.

'Why would they do this to me? What did I do?' I kept thinking to myself. Then I feel a warmness followed by a bright flash enter my cabin and I uncap Riptide.

"Hold on there, put that away Percy I am not your enemy." Said the goddess of the hearth.

"Oh yeah? I was just told the the gods are banishing me from camp. Last time I checked, you were considered one of them." I yelled.

"No we took a vote to banish you, I was against it. Now lower your sword." She instructed with truthfulness in her voice.

I capped Riptide and shoved him back into my pocket, "What do you want?" I ask her.

"I feel guilty. It's not a new thing for us gods but we have never had anyone like you Perseus-"

"Percy." I correct her.

"Percy, you are Olympus's hero. I know you don't deserve to be condemned. So, I want to make you an offer." She said.

"I want you to prevail. I want you to be my champion." She says to me.

I'm in shock, "Y-Your champion?" I pathetically stutter.

"The one and only." She says with a smile

"Doesn't that mean, you'll be giving me some sort of,  fire abilities?" I clarify.

"Yes, you will have the Healing, Destruction, Soothing, Hurt, and Speed flames coursing through your veins. As well as your Demigod blood." She informs me. "Do you except?" She asks.

I nod, "Of course."

She comes closer to me and puts her palm on my for head and says, "For the record, you are about to endure a severe amount of pain." But before I could respond I feel like my insides are burning so much I'm afraid they are about to become jello. I'm about to scream when she steps backward and catches her breath as I fall to the ground on my knees.

"Ow." I finally say. I catch a glimpse of myself in my mirror and say, "Woah." My muscles have more definition to them, I think I'm now 6 ft 5' instead of 6ft. My eyes are brighter, but more than that I can see clearer, and feel like I could run more than 48 miles right now without slowing down.

"I do not know what what the full extent of your abilities are now, for I have never done that before to a demigod." She said looking slightly pale. I'm about to say something when she says ,"I'll be fine in a few minutes. Here-" she says as she hands me a necklace with an Hearth on it. "There is a secret button in the middle for if you ever need me, press it."

I took the necklace and clipped it around my neck. "Thank you." I say to her with genuine great fullness. She nods and flashes out.

----------------------The next day-----------------------

I'm in front of my mom and Paul's apartment now. I said goodbye to Grover, Jason, Piper, Nico, Hazel, and Frank an hour ago, most of them over iris messaging but it was the least I could do to say bye.

My mom opened the door. "Percy!" She hugged me in her warm embrace. "I thought you were at camp?" She asks.

I pull away and say, "They kicked me out."

She looks sad and confused, "What? Why would they do that?"

"The gods all took a vote and banished me from camp grounds. I don't know why." I say. "Where's Paul."

"He has a class. Come in." She says.

"Anyway, school is almost starting and I wanted to know where to go." I say to her as we head into the dining room.

"I was thinking about the too. Since you've been kicked out of every school here I was thinking, maybe somewhere a little more like home?" She asks.

"You want to home school me?" I ask in confusion as I drop my bags on the couch.

"No silly. Beacon Hills."

I froze.

"I was thinking, I could ask Melissa if you could stay with them for a while just until you finish high school? You could see the other 'Musketeers'." She chuckles knowing that was our nickname from our parents.

"Yeah! Oh my gods yes!" I say as I get up and hug my mom. She giggles some more and so do I, but not out of amusement, out of relief. I finally get to see them again. I can't believe it.

"Alright. Alright. I'll give Melissa a call." She says as I kiss her cheek and go to my room to hopefully get a good nights sleep.

(A/N): I'll update in the morning! Goodnight my lovlies