A new start?

It was early in the morning when Akari woke up in her new apartment. The warm early morning sun shining through the window and shining on Akari waking her up from her sleep. She sits up in her bed as she rubs her eyes, looking around the almost empty room she was in. She had just moved into her new apartment not so long ago, she felt pretty good having a place of her own. As she was deep in thought she got a text message from Yuki.  The text said

"Hey good morning Akari!! :3"

Akari picked up her phone and read the message, she replied with

"Good morning, Yuki"

Not even one minute when she sent the message to Yuki, Yuki instantly replied with

Do you have any plans today? Me and Fumiko wanna hang with u today :D"

Akari looked at the text message for a bit before replying

"Sure. But I need to know what time. And will it be at your apartment?"

"Yes it will be Akari!! And if you forgot what apartment complex it is, it's the one by that one café where Fumiko met her guy friend Hiroshi"

"Alright. And hey we share the same apartment complex. My room is on the second floor and is number 22."

"OH FR?! THATS COOL!!! NO WAY :0"

"Well I'm going to get ready for work now. Talk to
you later Yuki."

"Yup! Cya later!"

Once Amari was done texting her, she quickly got out of bed and made her bed before she turned around to grab some clean clothes from her nightstand she put there the night before. Once she was done doing that she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and all of the things she needed to do in there. Than she went downstairs, got in her car and went to work.

**Time skip**

Akari got off work early at lunch and went back to the apartment complex. When she got there she instantly went up to the third floor and knocked on apartment 37. When waited outside for a moment before Yuki opened the door and threw herself on Akari. Giving her a big hug.

"Akariiiii!!! I thought you won't come! What took you so long?"

Yuki asks as Akari hugs the more shorter girl back.

"I had work today. But I got off early for you and Fumiko."

Yuki than stops hugging Akari as she welcomes her in. When Akari goes in she sees Fumiko sitting on the couch looking outside, Akari blushes slightly as she sits down next to her as Yuki locks the door. When Fumiko notices Akari she smiles

"Oh, hey Akari! Nice to see you again."

"Hey Fumiko."

Akari said trying to hide her blush.

"How have you been? Anything new happened?"

"I've been good, and no nothing new happened for a while.. the only thing that is new is that me and Hiroshi moved in together on the same floor as Yuki."

Fumiko said as she blushes a bit and gets all excited and happy talking about Hiroshi. Akari was a bit confused on why both her and Hiroshi moved in together when they where just friends. She thought nothing of it and just continued to walk with her two friends.

**Time skip**

After a while of the three friends talking about how life was going. Than Fumiko started talking about. Her new partner.

"Oh! And I don't think this will be a surprise but.. me and Hiroshi are dating!"

Fumiko said as she smiled happily. Yuki chuckled and said

"that's no surprise, I knew you and your new guy friend would be dating. I know you Fumiko, you barely like having any guy friends"

Yuki said with a smile. But meanwhile with Akari didn't like that at all. She was just really silent the whole time Funiko was talking about him. She thought a guy like him didn't deserve her. Fumiko noticed that Akari was quiet.

"You okay Akari? You gotten.. quite."

Fumiko asked as he looked at Akari.

"Yeah. Just thinking about stuff. Sorry. And I'm happy that you got a boyfriend Fumiko."

Akari said as she forces herself to smile, acting like she cared. But she didn't. Only if Fumiko knew that she liked her. Fumiko nodded, believing that Akari was okay

"Alright! If you say so"

Akari sighed and said

"Yeah.."

After a while, the three friends continued to talk but, Akari still couldn't believe that Fumiko had a boyfriend, but what could she do? She couldn't magically make her friend like her.

**another time skip**

It was now 12:30 in the afternoon. Akari as pretty tired. So she got up and said that she as going to leave and go to sleep. Fumiko and Yuki said okay and gave her a hug before she left. Akari of course hugged them both back before she left. Akari than headed back downstairs to her apartment on the second floor. She went to room 22 where her apartment was. She unlocked the door and walked in. She felt pretty empty, even though she always felt like that she felt even more.. empty. She sighed and took off her shoes and headed to her room. Once she was in front of her bed room door she opened it and went straight to her bed where she falls onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. She covered herself in her blanket, slowly falling asleep. Soon enough she fell  asleep. With the moon light shining down on her.

——————————————————————————-

Heyo! Hopefully this chapter was good!! And sorry if this is a bit cringe, This is my first ever fanfic! And sorry if there is any spelling mistakes!! But anywhooo just tell me if you wanna see more!

Hopefully you'll have a good rest of your day/night!
Bye! -Tara