11 - Wow, is all i can say

Start from the beginning

I waved for him to follow me in. He just stood there looking at the frame around the door.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Uh, you have to invite me in. I thought you knew that because of Damon?”

“What? Uh, please come in. I never invited D-Damon in. He just popped up in my room one time.” I stuttered his name.

“Really? Someone must have invited him in.” He replied stepping into the house.

“Have a seat while I just go put my bag away,” I told him.

I walked up to my room, closed the door and sat on the bed.

“Deep breath, deep breath.” I kept saying continuously.

What was I doing? Inviting Stefan into my house, I thought I didn’t like him. I was confusing myself so much. Then I remembered why I was doing this, for him. Damon. I had no idea where to look for him, and he didn’t want me looking for him. So I’m going to bring him to me.

There was a knock on my bedroom door.

“You okay Ellie?” Stefan asked.

“Yeah, I will be down in a minute.”

“Okay,” He replied.

I took my clothes of and replaced them with a black skimpy dress I never knew I owned. It was made of silk. I teased my hair just a little, and applied red lipstick.

I can’t do this, not with him. Even if Damon did come back, he would never forgive me.  I had to, it was the only way I could get his attention.

I needed something to give me a push.

I slipped out of my bedroom and into my brothers. I found a bottle of vodka under his bed, very original. I took a massive gulp, and then another.

Okay, I was ready.

I walked down the stairs and saw Stefan spread out on the couch.

“Uh, wow.” He sat up slowly.

“You like?” I smirked.

“Y-y-yeah b-but we need to talk.” He swallowed.

I sat on his lap facing him.

“Hush, no need to talk.” I put my hand on his lips.

Then he pulled my face towards his. It started slow, and then he took control and pulled me into him. My heart was beating so loud that I thought he could hear. Which he probably could because he is a vampire.

I unbuttoned his shirt, and ripped it off. I ran my hands slowly down his chest.

“Are you sure?” He looked at me.

I probably would have said no, but the alcohol was started to take effect.

“Yes, I’m sure.”

His lips ran down my cheek bone and to my neck.

The front door slammed open. Stefan jumped off me, so fast I could barely see it.

Dan walked in. He looked at me, then at Stefan, then back at me.

“It’s not what it looks like.” Stefan said.

“Shh, don’t be silly Stefan. We all know it was what it looks like. Only you interrupted us Dan, thanks heaps.” I giggled.

“Have you been drinking!? Jesus Ellie, it’s only three in the afternoon.” Dan yelled. “You got her drunk didn’t you, you’re of those Salvatore brothers, I knew you too where trouble.”