Hickies - Matt 💙

Prompt: Y/N and Matt get into a heated make-out session, and Matt leaves behind some marks.

Cw: somewhat steamy, making out, hickies, swearing

Y/N's POV:

Kissing Matt felt like an out of body expirenece. Every time he kisses me, it feels like I am in another universe. So, I'm sure you can imagine how insanely out of my mind I am, laying here on Matt's bed, his right arm pinning my hands above my head as we made out. His left arm is running up and down my side, repeatedly gripping my hip every now and then.

I whine into our kiss, and he pulls away a little, my bottom lip between his teeth. "What's wrong, Y/N? Use your words." He says, partially out of breath. "Please, Matt." I say breathlessly.  He smiles at me. "Please, what? What do you want from me, love?" He says gently. He knows what I want. He knows I want my hands free so I can rake my fingers through his hair. He just wants to hear me admit it. Sick bastard.

"Let me touch you, Matt. It's driving me crazy." I practically beg him. He hums in response, releasing my hands. I immediately wrap them around his neck. "Better?" He asks, pulling me in for more kisses. "Definitely." I respond. We kiss each other like there's no tomorrow, his hand traveling to the back of my head to pull me closer to him so he could kiss me deeper.

My hands are in his hair, and I do that thing he loves where I gently tug on the ends of his hair. He lets out a soft noise against my lips before moving to kiss my jaw. Soon, his kisses move down toward my neck, and he starts gently sucking and biting on different spots. "Matt, don't leave a mark." I mumble. He smirks against my skin.

"Too late." He says as he continues to bite, suck, and kiss the most sensitive areas on my neck. He goes to the spot on my neck that he knows drives me crazy and starts to kiss on there, too. I contain myself as best I can until he nibbles on the area a bit, and I let out a sigh. 

"Yeah? You like that, baby?" He says, and I can feel my stomach doing flips. He smirks at me and comes up to kiss my lips once more. "Fuck. I love it." I respond. "Yeah, I can tell you're all flustered and shit. " He says as he laughs. I shove my face into his shoulder as he laughs.

"Come on, let's cuddle up and go to bed. It's getting late and I can tell you're tired." I nodded and pulled him close to snuggle with him, drifting off to sleep soon after.

The next morning, I get up to go to the bathroom. As I wash my hands, I notice several marks scattered across my neck. I blush furiously. " Matthew Bernard Sturniolo!" I yelled. He walks into the bathroom, looking dazed and confused until he sees my neck. His eyes widen, and a smirk encases his lips. "Oh my god. I got you so good, baby." He says, leaning down and placing gentle kisses on the marks.

I pout at him, upset that I'm gonna have to waste so much makeup to cover them up. Then, an idea pops onto my head. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face toward mine. "If I have to show off all these marks to the world, it's only fair that I give you some to match." I say to him. He smiles, and his cheeks glow a light pink shade.

Now my boy is gonna have some marks of his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

This one is pretty steamy and pretty short. Hope you guys liked it. Let me know what you guys think. Requests are open.

<3 A