"Dia malu..." He said mentally...

...

Nisa quickly closed the door and leaned her back against it. She slowly touches and pokes her cheeks since she never blushed before...it feels...
weird. Her gang look at her in pure confusion.

"Kau dah kenapa? Kau blushing ke?" Hearing Ayuni's voice, Nisa snapped back to reality, fixed her posture and cleared up her throat. "Takde pape la. Korang asal tak tidur lagi?" Nisa asks as she walks toward her bed.

"The last time kita orang biar kau keluar sorang-sorang, that happened." Arissa stated while looking at Nisa's injuries. "Fair enough." Nisa agrees with Arissa.

With that, Sofya shut the lights off and all of them slept like nothing had happened.

...

On the same night, after Fakhri left, Kahar headed somewhere else to meet his beloved girl...well, not officially yet. They meet at the usual place as they promised.

"Aku nak mintak maaf dekat kau awal-awal kalau keputusan aku mungkin...buat kau kecewa." Kahar said with eyes that full of guilty. In front of Fatin, he couldn't put on any filter as she always could read him.

Fatin sighed and crossed her arms. "Masalah personal yang kau ade dengan Fakhri, jangan bawak dekat aku. Aku tak sokong mana-mana pihak." Her words somehow, make Kahar feel relief.

"Just...jangan buat benda bodoh please. Macam kes dadah tu sebelum ni. Kenapa kau nak sangat jaga adat tradisi Kudrat ni?" She speaks her mind. Kahar look at her and sigh. "Sebab aku percaya dia boleh membentuk jati diri dalam diri aku ni tapi...aku jadi...sesat."

His inner child always came out whenever she was with him and she didn't mind at all. In her eyes, Kahar was still a lost and struggling teenager, regardless of what he had done to the others.

"Aku nak kau jaga diri kau baik-baik Fatin...aku rasa macam...tak sedap hati la." Kahar said his concern towards her. "Aku tau. Aku pon nak bagitau kau benda yang sama...kau kan adik Nisa..." Kahar frown to her words.

"Ape kena mengena kalau aku adik dia?" He ask her. "Bila sampai masa nya, kau tau jugak nanti." For one whole night, Fatin's words has been flying inside Kahar's head as he wondering...

What does she mean by that...

...

Naim is wandering around the school, trying to get some peace after what Fakhri have done last night. He didn't want to see Amir, Mia, or anyone as he was not in a good mood.

But don't know why, when he saw Nisa was in his view, a sense of happiness rose in his heart. He walks up to her and stands beside her. She was a little bit surprised to see Naim.

"...Kau kenapa? Tiba-tiba datang sini?" She ask in her usual cold tone but Naim already get used to it. "Saje. Hujan-hujan ni, ape salah nya kalau aku keluar, jalan-jalan sikit." Nisa suddenly chuckle.

She knows whatever is going on inside his mind but she chooses not to say anything as he probably might not want to talk about it. Both of them keep quiet as the rain pours.

Naim didn't bother to say anything, her presence itself already calmed him down and he didn't even know why...it should have been Mia. It would lie if he said that he didn't have any feelings for her...

Just a simple crush won't hurt...right...

...

On the next day, while on his way to their hang-out place, Kahar smelled something...unpleasant. The smell of cigarette smoke. He furiously follows the source of the smell, only to find Jay, Fakhri's friend, smoking.

"WOI FORM 4!" He shouted in anger and smacked the cigarettes out of Jay's hand. "Aku dah tarik lesen korang kan...AKU TANYE NI JAWAB LA SIAL!!" Kahar chokes Jay out of anger because he didn't say anything.

He punches and chokes Jay again. "AKU TANYE NI JAWAB LA SIAL!" "FAKHRI! Dia suruh jangan ikut..." Jay finally opens his mouth...Fakhri...
Fakhri...the name that has been destroying his life ever since he knew that boy...

Kahar dragged Jay with him and on the way to the Form 4 boys' dormitory, Nisa and Zarina saw Kahar at the same time but at different places. "Dah kenapa Kahar tu?" Nisa whispers to herself.

"Macam something nak happen je, baik aku ikut." Zarina said to herself. Both of them follow Kahar and they see him shout Fakhri's name like a maniac while looking around.

"FAKHRI!!!!!! FAKHRI KAU KELUAR SEKARANG LA SIAL!!! FAKHRI!!!!!" He finally sees Fakhri standing on the third floor, giving him a smug face. "Kau memang betul-betul dah melampau kan sial...BUKAN SETAKAT AKU KAU DAH CABAR, KAU CABAR CARA HIDUP DEKAT SINI, KAU CABAR HIGH COUNCIL, KAU CABAR SATU BATCH FORM 5!!"

Nisa was shocked to see her brother get mad like this. Looks like Kahar's anger is already past its limit. "Habis tu...kau nak aku buat ape? Hm? Duduk diam-diam...tengok kepala hotak kau jajah sekolah ni? Macam tu?" Fakhri ask calmly.

Zarina crossed her arms and leaned against a nearby wall. She looks at Kahar and Fakhri's verbal fight full of amusement. "Huh...gila la dia orang ni. Kalau Hani tengok ni..fuh..drama."
She talked to herself.

"Aku nak kau...lepaskan jawatan kau sebagai Kapla. Biar form 4 yang uruskan pilihan raya, biar form 4 yang jaga sekolah ni. Form 5 takyah buat ape-apeee duduk diam-diam je...
korang kan nak study untuk SPM."

At first, Kahar hated every word that came out of Fakhri's mouth but as usual, his ego got the best of him.."Baik...malam ni jugak korang akan manifesto..."

Nisa walks away soon after Kahar finishes his word and Zarina too, wants to report this to Hani.

...

..."Semua dah siap ke?" Hani ask Lashira who's been standing behind her. "Semua tengah tunggu. Tinggal Fakhri je untuk make move..." Lashira respond in excitement.

"Bagus...we have to win this fight..." Hani cracks her fist and neck...

To be continue...