I guess a extra set of hands looking won't hurt.

Lottie is missing, apparently her ex has escaped jail. Don't ask as I don't know more than that. Apparently he's dangerous and we need to find her quickly!

Within seconds his phones ringing.

"What can I do?" Bucky's voice is quick to come down the phone.

"Tony is checking CCTV with Happy to see if we can spot where her car went" Steve begins to explain.

"Looks like she's heading back to the city" Wanda says.

"Right I will start heading back now text me anywhere I can look" Bucky replies.

"Thanks Buck first let the few guests know they can leave but don't explain too much, maybe say she's feeling unwell" Steve says while he and Wanda hop back into the car.

Have the both probably drank too much to be driving sure but the instant he found out his wife was missing Steve felt sober.

They head back into the city with constant updates from Tony, Wanda visibly worried about her best friend while trying to think of places she could've gone.

Steve felt physically sick from worry the drive back to the city feeling like eternity, although his feelings towards Charlotte are complicated, he would never want any harm to come to her though.

Wanda was forced to tell Steve about the apartment Charlotte has under her name, since she couldn't go check it alone.
He's finding out so much about his new wife today.

Bucky had gone to check Steve's apartment to see if she was there, while Tony went to check the family home and Happy checked her work.

They enter the apartment and shout her name while frantically searching the rooms, but come up empty.

"Her passport is still here" Wanda says holding it up.
"Okay so she can't leave the country" Steve sighs feeling like this is taking way to long to find her.

How dangerous was this ex? Wait is that a stupid question considering how frantic everyone is searching!

"Would he hurt her?" Steve now asks.
"Yeah I think he would, he has a messed up mentality and is probably thinking if I can't have her no-one can" pure fear fills Wanda's features.
"I'm not even sure her dad knows the full story of their history, hell I'm not even sure I know it all" Wanda admits.

"Fuck" Steve curses as he sees a message from Bucky come through.

Penthouse is clear, let me know next place.

"She's not at mine either, can you think of anywhere else, it's her wedding day and I may have upset her. Where would she go if she was upset?" Steve asks while the guilt still gnaws away him.

"I did wonder why she ran, we will discuss how you fucked up later! Right now I just need a moment to think" Wanda shoots him a look that could kill and begins pacing the floor.

"I have an idea it's a long shot but depends how bad whatever you did hurt her" Wanda turns on her heel and heads for the door.
"I will text Tony to meet us there" she says and Steve quickly follows her back to the car.

As they pull up into the cemetery and towards where her grandparents are buried, they spot her car.

Before Steve fully stops the car Wanda is sprinting barefoot towards the grave.

"Fuck" Steve hears her scream and his stomach drops and he has to stop himself from throwing up, as the worse thoughts run around in his mind.

Steve heads towards the car and looks in the window seeing her phone on the passenger chair.

"She doesn't have her phone" Steve nods at Tony comes up to him.

"Is that blood?" Happy says and Steve feels bile rise even more in his stomach.

"Okay we need to call the cops now" Wanda says tears now falling down her face.

"On it" Happy says pulling out his phone.

"I will call my contact and gather as much CCTV as I can" Tony says dialling his contact.

"I will make some calls and see if anyone has spotted him anywhere recently so we can get some sort of ideas of his movements" Wanda says tears still falling.

All Steve can do is stand there staring at the blood on the floor, frozen in shock and feeling completely useless.

He just wants Charlotte back and in his arms so he can protect her and never let anyone hurt her again.

Shit what if the last thing she ever hears from me is that she's just a marriage of convenience!
Shaking the thoughts from his head he can't lose hope now, Charlotte's live is depending on him keeping it together.

Despite absolutely breaking apart on the inside!

I will find you my love!