• Cuddles •

-ft. Jeon Jungkook ♡

Y/n came inside the room as all her chores were completed. Looking towards the right side of the bed, she saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap.

Y/n came and threw herself on the bed, "Oof! What a hectic day it was!" She said. "What should I do now?" She picked up her phone and again kept it back.

Suddenly she stood up and went towards Jungkook. She sat beside him, leaning on his shoulder and keeping his left hand on her left shoulder, but the guy kept on working.

Seeing him not reacting at all, Y/n picked up his hand and made him ruffle her hair, but again.....he kept a blank face, focusing on his work.

Y/n made an angry pout and threw away his hand on the bed.

"You know what? Just keep on working, I've got a work!!" Y/n spat on his face. He looked at her, bewildered.

Y/n started moving at the end of the bed to get off. Jungkook immediately closed his laptop and kept it aside.

He moved forward and caught a grip on Y/n's wrist and pulled her.

They both fell on the right position. Him on his place and she on his left arm. "Where do you think you're going huh?" Jungkook asked her in his raspy voice. Y/n felt goosebumps running down her spine.

"Why do you care? Don't you have work now?" Y/n said, turning her face away.

"Yeah- but see, I kept it aside and now I'm cuddling you right now."

He ruffled her hair. "Lemme go, you jerk!! I've work!!" Y/n said, still angry.

"But you completed all your work right? And is that work something important?" He asked, playing with her hairs.

.......

"No."

"No? What work is it then?"

"Being angry from you!" Y/n said, folding her arms up her chest.

Jungkook chuckled and hugged her tightly. "Okay my wifey now stop being angry and cuddle me properly because your little koo needs cuddles now." Jungkook said and closed his eyes, still hugging her.

Y/n smiled and immediately turned and hugged him which left a smile on his face.

With that, both of them drifted into their dreamland, cuddling eachother.

The End♡.

Started : 26. 08. 2022
Ended : 28. 08. 2022.