彡 𝟏. 𝐒𝐊𝐘, 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃

♠️

ⁱʳʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵇˡᵉ
ᴵᴺᶜᴬᴺᵀᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺˢ

❛❛ 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰'𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆. ❜❜

It's been a long time

It's been a long time. A very, very long time since that.. since  ████ happened. My memories remain fresh, even after all these years. I suppose that with the consequences of being a long-life species comes an unbearably long existence that renders our minds rather constricted and philosophical.

Witnessing the passing, the coming and going of friends and the cherished, repeatedly turns into a cycle. As sad as it may sound, after ████████ and years of such repetition, the feeling of regret begins to dull, and in the end, we only learn to carry on.

No short-life species is ever made to be with a long-life species.
That is a rule THEY have come to
██████, and THEY will continue to uphold.

Under Lan's watchful gaze, THEY have grown in abundance, and now, their haven in the clouds is full of denizens, inhabitants, people who have over time learned to call such place home. Various races have come and gone aboard the Luofu, and now, a diversity of species live amongst us.

There are the Foxians, the Vidyadhara, and many others. And then, within our society, lie the humans. Those with fragile composition, those whose hearts burn bright. THEY believe themselves to be strong, almighty, but their bodies, no - their mortality can only take them so far.

After all, ██████ comes for "us" all.
There is only so much time we have before our souls part from the mortal veil and transcend into a higher being.

Whether erosion wears "us" away or blades cut "us" to pieces, "we" all will someday cease to be, and "we" will continue our life elsewhere, somewhere far away, somewhere beyond paradise and hell's flames.

I look back, and it amuses me how brazen mortals are, lacking regards for their self-preservation. They fight for a taste of freedom, only to have it stripped away moments later. Perhaps I'll never come to understand the mind of a mortal.