Chapter Twenty Two:- Incensed

Start from the beginning

Looking from the rearview mirror I was only gazing at Bhabhi who still had a blank face.

"Bhabhi, do you know there is a shop here which sells very good chatt? Tell me what will you have?" I said trying to distract her but she didn't utter a single word from her mouth as I pushed my feet on the brakes halting the car in front of the shop.

She took a deep breath as her voice came out cold and sharp. "I am not hungry, just take me home" is all she said before leaning her head on the car door and closing her eyes.

Where did Bhai go? How should I handle her alone? I thought as I nodded slowly and ignited the engine again.

"Well Bhabhi, you know I ordered some new books for your library. Whenever you're free then let's go and spend some time there" Aarav said almost immediately as he shook her hand slowly which was still held by Bhabhi.

But all we got in return was silence. A dead silence, which later broke when I saw my phone buzzing again as I looked into the caller ID it was again Kavya. Sighing I cut her phone and kept it on do not disturb mode.

Soon we reached the Singhania Mansion and I quickly walked out of the car and helped Bhabhi out. "I am not disabled Abhinav" she said when I was about to hold her hand to get out. I sighed as I took my hand back as she walked into the house. Did I react too much?

I licked my lips in embarrassment as I walked behind her, she just didn't want to make others worked up and try to act normal but I knew inside there would be a huge volcanic eruption of emotions inside her.

As she walked inside I followed her back while she rang the doorbell and waited for them to open.

Maa immediately opened the door as she was about to open her mouth. I signalled her to keep quiet and not speak anything.

Bhabhi walked inside the house and then upstairs quickly without giving anyone a signal glance. I sighed as I saw her running upstairs and then locked her bedroom door shut behind her back.

Feeling all eyes on me I looked at them when Taiji, tauji, dadu and dadi entered the house. The only person who was missing was Bhai, where is this guy roaming now?

We explained the situation that occurred a few hours ago and I saw Maa quickly leave for the kitchen and Taiji behind her. I saw Dadu taking Aarav and Tauji to the office room in the house and Janvi went back inside her room too.

Kavya too hasn't arrived yet? I took my phone out and logged into the security app as I checked the CCTV of her cabin.

It took a certain time to log in but with a few minutes of patience I saw an empty office I waited for a few minutes but didn't get any of her trace until I was about to off my phone screen but then, 

Kavya entered her cabin in anger. She threw her purse on the desk, grabbed a bottle of water and gulped it all, chugging down her throat. Later she took out her coat and sat on her desk switching her computer on, while she started working.

I sighed as I turned off the screen and then walked into my room upstairs. Sometimes Kavya just becomes impulsive and overreacts to unnecessary situations. But when the actual time comes to react impulsive and aggressive she stays utterly quiet and behaves like a numb person who doesn't give a fuck about her surroundings. Take the example of our wedding.

She let Buaji take the authority about her marriage while she sat there numb. Like a dead person. The only thing I didn't like was that.

Buaji has always wanted others to listen while she orders around, taking charge of everything and wants everyone to keep under them. But I hated when she took charge of Kavya's wedding, she wasn't even related to her yet Buaji wanted to control her life.