Tew grabbed my hand. I rubbed his hand. He must be worried. After sometime P'Knott and Ms. Namtan came out. Ms. Namtan gave me my envelope back. Both of them have worried look on face.
"Let's go and have lunch.." P'Knott said putting his arm around Tew's waist.
"Then I'll excuse myself.." I said and waited them.
"Where are you going nong. We need talk. So we are going for lunch.." P'Knott said. He looked at Ms. Namtan and said, "Make sure he eats something.." she nodded.

I and Tew followed him quietly. When we reached parking he opened door for tew to sit and gestured me to sit in car. He drove us to restaurant nearby.
When we settled and done with giving our orders he asked, "You got that envelope at farewell of your internship right?" I nodded.
"When did you read it?" He asked.
"Yesterday at night. I was shocked to see cheque and then company's name.." I got cut by him, "That you didn't saw post you were appointed.." He said. I frowned and opened letter hurriedly.

I saw appointment letter has everything correct, just I was appointed as secretary of Mr. Ittakorn.. What..
"Yeah, he appointed you as my secretary and I also got to know it today.." He said.
"Look Kongpob you don't need to accept this job. You can apply for good post in month.. I was there when you received your degree. You are valedictorian of your batch.." I didn't listened what he was saying.

I couldn't loose this job. If I loose I'll have no money, I'll not able to pay rent then that..
"I'm OK with this job." I said. Tew squeezed my hand.
"But Kongpob.." P'Knott was saying but I cut him in mid, "P'Knott as we are going to work closely I'll tell you some things about me. I'm Orphan Omega. I know you might took pity on me after telling this to you, but please do me favor by not pitying me. I don't have anyone of course except my friends, so for me to survive this Job is important. It's not about my rank or my intelligence but it's about my survival phi. So yeah I'm taking this Job.." I said looking in P'Knott eyes.

He just stared at me for sometime and then gave me Nod.
"Ok then tell me whenever you are ready to join and that pay cheque is welcome gift from our company." He told me.
"Congratulations.." Tew shouted. I and P'Knott chuckled.
We talked about here and there while having lunch. I told him I'll start working from tomorrow and he nodded.

After lunch P'Knott first dropped Tew and then drove me towards my condo.
"I'm sorry P'Knott.." I apologized.
"Why are you sorry nong?" He asked while still driving.
"Because of me today you and Mr. Rojnapat had fight." I said.
"Ohho nong one thing from now on keep in your mind, we don't fight with Arthit. It's just he shout we listen, then that high alpha comes to us and he apologize.." He said while chuckling.
"We?" I asked.
"I'll let you meet them tomorrow.." He said and I nodded.

He dropped me at condo. Before leaving I turned to P'Knott and said, "I'm happy that Tew got you as mate. Take care of my friend.." He smile and nodded.
I went in and P'Knott drove away. I wanted to cry but same time I wanted to laugh. I remembered stranger with mask. I got up and took out ice cream from fridge. I bought it yesterday for celebrate. I ate my ice cream remembering all today's events. After finishing ice cream I decided to take nap.

When I woke up It's late afternoon. I went to bank and deposited cheque I got. Now if Jack came for rent I can throw money on his face. I bought take out dinner while coming home. To my dismay owner is standing infront of my door.
I wanted to avoid him but if I didn't gave him rent he'll come again. I sighed and walked towards him.

"This is your rent for month.. " I said giving him money. He raised his eyebrows and then looking towards money he said, "I told you, I increased rent."  I gave him money he asked.
"Did you sleep with someone for this? Because yesterday you were saying that you will pay at end of month and today you gave me full month rent.." He said with smirk. I gritted my teeth.
"I do whatever I want it's non of your business. You got your rent now don't bother to come here." I said and went inside locking door behind. I slept like log as I was exhausted.