At Least I Didn't Get Drunk

Start from the beginning

Blair came at me with a makeup bag and re-did my face. She left my bleach-blonde hair curly sitting just past my shoulders. I looked at myself in the mirror. I have to admit, Blair did great. I don't look TOO much like a hooker, and I still look like myself.

"Alright," I admitted, "You did a good job,"

"Aaand?" she smiled.

"I don't look like a prostitute,"

"Aaaand?"

"Thank you," I sighed.

"Let's get going! Kat's going in a man-hunt!" laughed Blair doing a little dance.

"I am not!" I hissed franticly.

"You're adorable," she smiled dragging me down the hall to find the boys. She knocked on the boys' dressing room door. "Are you naked?" she yelled.

"Just wait a second for me to our some pants on," yelled Harry from the other side of the door.

After a second he yelled, "Alright you guys can come in,"

We entered the boys' dressing room, and Harry was in fact wearing pants. Just not a shirt. Harry isn't wearing a shirt. The whole top half of him is like, naked. Harry is shirtless right in front of me. Sorry, excuse me while I got die. I see he's still rocking four nipples.

"Wow," he said slightly softly. I realized he had been staring at me too.

"Damn it, Blair, I'm changing. I look like a prostitute," I said turning away.

"You don't look like a prostitute," laughed Harry.

"See guys," said Louis, "I told you she was hot from day one,"

Let's try to make this situation a little more awkward, shall we?

Harry grabbed a shirt and pulled it over his head. "Shall we be going?" he asked.

"Sure," chirped Blair.

"Okay guys, don't get too crazy..." started Liam.

"We'll be fine," said Niall.

We walked out a small side door, way off to the other side of the building. There were only a few fans over there, and the boys gave them autographs and pictures and we walked stealthily to the bar across the street.

The bar consisted of one rectangular main bar with chairs all around it, and various booths scattered around the rest of the building. It was fairly simple. The bartender wore a black t-shirt, and the waitresses scattered taking people's orders, sport long sleeve black dresses. The bar was already fairly busy with crew members from the concert. Tom, the tour director, waved at us from a booth.

"Let's go sit and the bar," said Blair beside me. I followed her towards three open seats along the bar. Just as we sat down, Harry came up beside us.

"Let me pay for your drink," he said to me. "I'll have a beer and whatever the lady is having,"

"Beer as well," I said.

"My kind of woman," snickered Harry, "So, you like Amsterdam?" he asked me as Blair ordered her drink.

"It's amazing here," I said.

"Yeah," he said as the bartender brought us our drinks.

"Harry!" I heard Louis yell from one of the booths.

Harry grabbed his beer, "I'll see you around," he winked.

I took a drink and turned over to Blair, and she wiggled her eyebrows. "I hate you," I said.