30| The Famous Four

Start from the beginning

"Dari?" she muttered sleepily. Her warm hands patting around the bed searching for me.

"Yes baby?" I whispered holding her hands in mine.

"Come lay with me. I can't sleep without you" she said with her eyes half-open. Me too little wife, me too.

"I've got some business to attend sweetheart, but I promise I'll be back soon si?" I stroke her jaw with my thumb which seemed to have relieved her. She hummed and closed her eyes. Her hand still wrapped around mine.

Once I was sure that she had fallen asleep, I gently remove my hand from hers and put it over her soft toy. After which I peck her forehead slightly and walk out of the room.

Dad, saint and marcus waited for me downstairs. Each one of them, near their own black shining SUVs. Dad, Saint , Marcus and I , we were all dressed in our black shirts and trousers. A gun tucked in each one of ours pants. The famous four are back. I slide into my car, and dial the number.

"Ciao capo!" Demetrius greeted. I started driving while the others followed from behind. I roll down the window, with my left hand on the steering which was supported by the window, and the other held my phone.

"Ciao. How are you?" I ask lighting my cigar.

"With your grace capo. I'm well."

"Demetrius, how are my tigers doing?" I ask, a evil smirk dancing on my face.

"Oh! They're amazing. They just miss you a lot!" He replied.

"Well, I do too. Bring them out. I have a surprise for them today." I say, blowing the smoke.

"A surprise?" He asked. Confusion filled in his tone.

"Mhm. I heard they really miss the taste of a human"
__________________________________

"What" a bitter voice came from the house I knocked at. I almost kick the door open with the anger building inside of me.
I hate the fact that my lovely wife and theo had to live here with their abusive dad.

I almost shoot myself in the head for coming so late into her life.
Fucking idiot.

"Open the fucking door" Marcus grunted kicking it slightly. It wasn't a usual sight to see Marcus agitated. He is my most skilled and experienced assassin. Marcus doesn't have feelings, and if he does , he does a great fucking job at hiding them. But the look on his face right now, was of pure anger. He's always protected reverie like his baby sister who was taken away as a kid and when she came back, it was in a coffin.

"Who the f-" Her dad stopped mid-sentence. I mean, nobody would dare to speak rudely to four armed, muscular men.

I take a long puff of my cigar and blow it in his face. His eyes watered slightly and he coughed out like his life almost ended. Such a bitch.

I lean against the door frame making him stumble back,

"G-good evening Mr. De'angelo. Wow! I-its so good to see you. Reverie isn't here?" he asked looking behind me searching for her.

"No she's not. But I can take you to her." I offered, he seemed to think for a moment before pointing towards the living room where his wife laid almost dead.
Tsk tsk tsk

"Sh-she's a little sick. Tell reverie to visit her mother but right now I can't come. I apologise" His eyes stayed on the floor as he spoke. His fingers constantly fiddling.
This cunt might as well pee his pants.

"That's sad. Now what about the car she bought for him?" Saint pouted looking at me. I knew he had a plan, a plan which could very easily lure her father.

"W-what? A- car?" his eyes widened and he stepped closer to me. Motherfucker smelt like piss.

"Yes. She wanted to surprise you with the car she bought you. But I guess we'll have to leave empty handed" Dad shrugged and turned around. i did too, but not too long after that, I heard a voice yelling from me.

"Wait! I'll-I'll come. Her mother anyway is going to bed now" he clapped his hands together in joy and shut the door, locking it from outside.

"Great"

Mr

Mr. gogo on his way to enjoy the show in the next chapter.....