04

A new day from Tsukasa, which he is still sleeping on his comfortable bed.

Although his phone rang and vibrated a lot of times, or even underneath his pillow, he won't be awaken too. I don't know how comfortable his bed is, but I know how comfortable Tsukasa is.

His sister, Saki knocked on the door.
No reply.
Saki knocked again, but a bit of louder.
No reply.
She banged on the door.
No reply.

She sighed, didn't know her brother is a very good sleeper. Saki started walking away, getting herself ready to hang out with her girlfriends.

On the other side, Tsukasa slept VERY very peacefully, no harmful. He's probably dreaming to be star, I guess.
He never know how much he could sleep, maybe a year?

..
..
Tsukasa sat up quickly, looking at the clock nervously after waking up.

"... 12p.m.?"

As he thought, today might be a holiday. So Tsukasa dress himself in a casual outfit again, going outside for the second time, maybe he want to meet Akito.

The second when he was locking the door, a boy tapped his shoulder. Tsukasa turns his head to see, he was expecting Akito, but it was somehow Nene.

"Tsukasa? I want to have a talk with you."
Nene replied coldly. That made Tsukasa more nervous than when he sees a bug.

"Sure.."
Tsukasa replied nervously, hoping it wasn't talking about any negative things.

After a few minutes, they went to a cafe, which isn't that many people. Two of them took a sit, which is located at a corner.

They ordered a cup of latte, a cup of cappuccino, and mostly a vanilla cake.

"So uhm.."
Tsukasa started the conversation, breaking a silence eye contact with Nene.

"I've heard that.. Rui used you?"
She asked calmly.

Wait.. Rui and Tsukasa knows that only! How possible Nene can know?

"Uhm.. Yeah, what happened?"

"... Did you have a breakdown in your room?"
Nene asked again as in she's worried about Tsukasa.

"N-No! I didn't, I'm perfectly fine!"
Tsukasa had to cover up the truth with bunch of lies.

"Then why last week you didn't come to Phoenix Wonderland to practice?"

"I.. Wasn't feeling well. Mind forgiving me a while?"
Tsukasa chuckled nervous as he scratched the back of his head.

"Saki told me that she heard a lot of noises that came from your room, I know that you have a breakdown. It's totally fine at your age."
She jumped a lot of conclusions.

"..My bad."

Tsukasa had no choice but to admit the truth. He sighed.

"How can you know so much? You're not my parents nor Hastune Miku.."

"Saki told me that anyways."

Soon, a cup of latte, a cup of cappuccino and a piece of vanilla cake. Nene took a sip of latte, which wasn't that hot. But Tsukasa.. The cup melting.

"Woah.. It's so hot."

Soon, Nene broke the silence after a sip of her latte.

"So, I don't think you're actually stable. Is there anything that is bothering you? You can open up to me, I'm fine with it. I can even pay for your therapy."

Tsukasa genuinely looked confused, as in he didn't know that it was serious. But he decide to hide it anyways.

"I appreciate your kindness but I'm very very fine. I can control myself."

"It doesn't sound like you're okay."

"I'm stable."

"If you say so."

Nene ate a little bit of the vanilla cake with a small fork.

"If there's something wrong, tell me."

"Mhm...I will."

He won't anyways.

"I'll consider this as a hangout, I guess. Do you want to catch-up last night rehearsal?"

".. Sure, why not!"

After this 3 year of the friendship with Tsukasa, Nene knows that he won't miss up any rehearsal, unless something went wrong. She also knows that he might be an extrovert, but not fully extroverted, Tsukasa can be ambivert too. Not only Rui knows him more, Emu knows, but both of them does not know how much Tsukasa is suffering without them.

Plus his other friends, Mizuki, Akito, Toya.... And more won't actually care that much for him, only some emergency. They barely know him well.

Also Saki, one of his dearest sibling. She knows him very well, even his deepest secret. But then, after got into her high school and her band, a short distance can be appear between their sibling relationship. Sometimes Saki came home late, Tsukasa always waiting for her, although every time she would reply "goodnight" as the end of the conversation. That became a habit of them.

Nene soon found herself knowing too much about Tsukasa, but after knowing that Rui used him, she started to worry about Tsukasa. She decided to try help him to achieve his dream, like how he used to help her overcome her weakness.

After a few hours.

Nene and Tsukasa finished their rehearsal, Tsukasa felt happy to practice with Nene, so was her. As they pack their own things, Rui came up to approach Nene, but not Tsukasa.

"Hi Nene! Do you want to go hangout at the ****** Mall later?"

Rui pretended that he didn't see Tsukasa, just wanting to talk to his childhood crush. On the other side, Tsukasa just hearing their conversation, he won't speak any words to Rui, because he know it will get worse.

As soon he finish packing up, he watched Nene and Rui walking further and further. After they disappear in his eyes, he only started to walk home.

He thought to himself while walking back to home. He felt like this is a fever dream. What if Rui actually want him back? What if Nene likes him? What if? What if?

Too much things has been filling up his thoughts, as in jumping too much conclusions. Now, he found himself arrived at his home, he unlocked the door as usual, and a dark living room welcome him.

Tsukasa didn't really care that much, he took a slower, reading his script, then went to sleep at 9p.m.. He knows that Saki will come home late after her band practice, he took his things seriously, even forgot to eat his dinner.

Or maybe he's too tired after meeting Rui for once.

_______
(1042个字)