45

andrew pov

i enter into the dark building and push past the wooden doors.

i look at the bed seeing her still laying there no awake. the nurse walks in and sits down next to her. "she's making little by little progress. when will she wake up? i don't know. the amount of blood she's lost and the fact that the bullet did go into her heart...i'm shocked she's even one percent alive" she say

"so either way she will end up dying?"

"99 percent chance she will end up dying" she sadly say

"how will she not be in that 99 percent chance"

"if she wakes up tomorrow" she say "if she doesn't,she's basically dead"

"she needs to wake up" i say

i leave out the building and head into my car and drive off.

billie pov

"no wait, this is a funny joke" aaliyah's voice said as i watch the video

"okay,let's see if this is really funny,considering you said that for the others and it wasn't really fu-" my voice said

she cuts me off smiling in the video saying "anyways,here's the joke"

"you just gonna cut me off like that" i said

"mhm yup" she said before laughing "okay! the joke!"

"what did the ocean say to the beach?" she laughed

"i don't know" i said looking at her

"nothing. it waved" she said before starting to die laughing

i looked at her just smiling because that was the most unfunniest joke ever yet she cracked her own self up.

"you're so beautiful" i said

"you must want your dick sucked" she said before kissing me

"no just letting you know" i replied

the video ends and i scroll to the next one about to press play when a incoming call comes in.

i answer it quickly seeing it's from the detective . "hello" i say

"mrs.o'connell,we found the body of your wife. i'm so sorry. if you would like to come see her,she's at los angeles medical examiner where they will be doing an autopsy" she say

it's real. she's dead. they found her body so the talk about her death is confirmed for real. i was wishing it was all a mistake and she went to hide somewhere for her safety.

"i'll be there shortly" i say before hanging up. the video i was about to watch pops up and i exit out.

i call aaliyah's dad. "billie?" he answers

"they found her body" i say "let's go together to see her"

"alright,i'll be ready by the time you get here" he say

i nod forgetting he can't see me and hang up. i get up and put on my shoes before going to amari's room.

i pack his bag and then change his diaper. i head to kourtney's room and she's sleep in her bed.

"kourtney" i say sitting on the edge of her bed before taping her

she wakes up and looks at me. "i'm heading out, i'll be back later on tonight" i tell her

"okay" she say before rolling her eyes. yeah i would be pissed too if someone woke me up to say that.

"i love you" i say before standing up

"love you too" she say before turning around opposite to me

unknown pov

nothing.

nothing.

nothing.

nothing.

nothing.

i can feel the rush of my blood slowing down. the blood inside of me slowing down. quicker and quicker my death approaches.

my lungs feeling like tons of bricks on my chest. i can't breathe. the weight of it making me feel like i'm buried in three thousand pounds of carbon dioxide.

do you ever wonder what happens when you die? well nothing. i'm trapped in a deepness of nothingness.

the pain that took me out was unbearable. the shock that struck through my body hitting my nervous system,when i was shot in the chest. it's like i felt a shock of pain that was everywhere in my body for a quick second or less.

the look on his face while he pulled the trigger and killed me felt like it was his plan from the beginning. he had a look of success, accomplishment and no regrets.

my life literally flashed before my eyes. the thoughts of all my loved ones and the memories i've made flashed like a time lapse video.

as "time" goes by my body feels lighter and lighter. i'm losing part of my soul. it's like im disorienting from my body. i'm slowly losing myself.

i can't remember certain things about my past life. it's like i'm going back to the nothingness that was there before i was born.

i can't remember the names of certain people or things.

kourtney pov

i'm scrolling through twitter laughing at funny things since i deleted my instagram account.

suddenly i come across something that makes me drop my phone. it gets harder to breathe as the panic attack hits.

i just saw a picture of my mom's dead body on twitter. i drop down to the ground as my chest gets tighter.

the tears stream down my face blurring my vision. what the fuck is people problem? how did they get that picture?

i stand up heading into my moms room,still crying. i go inside my mom's closet grabbing one of her hoodies and putting it on.

i look over at the family picture on the makeup vanity and leave out the room quickly.

i grab my phone facetiming destiny.

"hi kourtney, how are y- oh my god"

"i went to twitter and someone posted a pic of her body" i say slowly trying to breathe

"woah woah, calm down for me okay. i'm sorry this is happening. i'm coming over,is that okay?" she say

"yes,please come" i say

"try to relax okay? deep breath in and out" she say

i take a deep breath in shaking and letting it out. i hear her in the background asking her mom to come over.