Chapter 40 - Sensual second day

Start from the beginning

She was definitely loving the place, he was talking to the room service ordering their food when she stripped infront of him slowly making him stammer. 

She removed her outer coat first and let them fall slowly, she sensually rubbed her arms with the sunscreen and he was looking at her with desired eyes. 

She walked in her inners and entered in the indoor swimming pool which edge give the view of the big wind mill. 

He rushed his orders to the room service and told them to get after some time and moved to her

He rushed his orders to the room service and told them to get after some time and moved to her. He was totally gone already with her tease and she smirked looking at him and slide her hairs front giving him the view of her smooth back. He gulped and stepped inside the pool, she was definitely testing his patience which was long lost.

He stood right behind her and she could feel his hot breath on her back, her skin got goosebumps even in that cold water bcoz of his presence. He slides his fingers on her waist and turned her, she looked at him.

He whispered in his dominant tone
" Strip me "

She shivered and raised her hands which played with his buttons and ultimately she slide of his shirt and he was bare from his upper in front of her.  She was tempted to ran her hands on those hard muscle, he placed her hands on them and whispered " Yours teju, You own my body, my soul and my everything "

She traced them and with her each touch, he was feeling extremely hard to control from making his way with her.  She replaced her fingers with her lips and he was on other world with her sensual smooth kisses and bites. The water dropping on him and the way they felt hot even in that cold water said the state of both of them.

When she traced her hands on his V line trying to pull his short down but he grabbed her hands and smashed her lips with his making her grab his hairs and they kissed till eternity, he latched his lips on her neck, he sucked her there and she moaned his name.

Teju " Sunnyyy, ahhh "

Karan " I need you now "

Teja " All yours always "

He wrapped her legs around him and removed her bralette, he had his ways on her and soon the island of beaches witnessed their union in the element of earth .

.....................................................................

India,

Papa K and mumma K were discussing about something and Meenu Di entered, she looked at them and passed a smile and moved to her room.

Mumma sighed " mujhe iski chinta horahe hai, kitni din aise rahegi "

Papa  K " Let her sort herself , we can't risk of going her away from us this time. "

Mumma  " maa hu sunny ki Papa, how can I be quiet seeing her alone. All my kids have settled down except her. Haan maana hai galat hua uske sath par sab aise nahi hote haina "