Chapter 10

I woke up with a banging head I glanced beside me I was in my own bed with a really fit man I don't even know who he is I rolled out of the bed in shock hitting the floor I scurried out of the bedroom and ran into nai and Sams room thankfully nai was the only one there Addie she said looking concerned there's a man in my bed and I don't know who he is I said making her laugh I dont know last night you and him kept crying she said making me stare at her in horror I used her shower and put a tracksuit on I left my hair down and and dashed downstairs I seen nai and Sam laughing at me got to go I said running out the house straight into derek and Meredith who were walking past Addie you ok derek said looking amused lost my earrings I said lying nervously I'll help you look derek said as Meredith walked on angrily oops I haven't really I said making him laugh I know Addie he said making me pout I had a unusual bed mate and I sorta freaked out I said making him stare at me amused cmon he said holding his arm out we walked to the hospital him making fun of me the entire time so who was he then he said making me go red I don't actually know but I remember last night we watched the entire Bridget jones movies and sobbed all night I said making him laugh loudly only you Addie he said as we arrived at the hospital thanks for the walk I said making him grin thanks for the company he said smiling at me softly.
It was only as I was halfway through the day I remembered the kids mark was giving them back to me today oops how did I forget my kids I thought to myself as I collided with mr hot Fiji oh my god I'm so sorry I said as he helped me up it's fine he said making me blush I heard Callie calling me erm I have to go I said doing some weird hand gesture because I was so nervous he grinned at me and I watched him walk a way.