She did not know why Taehyung did not tell her anything.

Most of the time, Taehyung would not tell her so much.

She could only rely on herself to figure it out. Afterward, she answered honestly, “Because I offended the Sanders.”

Lisa's eyes moved.

“Elizabeth's death scared me.” Jennie was straightforward. “So, I want to leave this country that’s controlled by the Sanders. I want to ensure my absolute safety.”

“If I say that I can protect you—”

“No.” Jennie refused. “In this world, other than myself, I only trust Taehyung.”

Lisa's expression changed.

“Actually, the most important thing is not that you can’t bring me a sense of security; I have no attachment to the people in this country and city. So, when faced with danger, there’s no reason for me to take risks.” Jennie had said everything very bluntly.

At this point, if Fourth Master Manoban would still stay her by his side without caring about anything else…

Jennie would not know how else she could escape from Fourth Master Manoban in one piece.

She looked closely at Fourth Master Manoban.

She was a little afraid that she would fail to negotiate.

Although Jennie thought of the perfect scenario when she returned, she felt that with Fourth Master Manoban's status and mighty attitude, it was impossible for him to keep her by his side as if nothing had happened.

All men had their pride.

Even if it was just a decision made in a moment of desperation.

Jennie only needed a little time.

As long as she could leave right under Fourth Master Manoban's nose, she would be able to leave completely.

She unconsciously bit her lip.

As she was nervous, she made some unnatural movements.

Lisa, who was in front of her, saw it very clearly.

He knew very clearly how afraid the woman in front of her was that he would forcefully bring her to his side.

He pursed his lips.

His thin and cold lips were pursed into a stiff arc.

The space fell into a dead silence.

‘At this point, is he still not going to let me go?!’

Jennie's emotions and persistence were slowly collapsing.

‘Is it going to be a life or death struggle? Am I really going to need to threaten him…?’

“Can you develop some feelings for me?” Lisa suddenly broke the silence.

----------------------------

Chapter 297: Jennie Stays, and Fourth Master Manoban Confesses

Jennie was stunned.

Jae Hyun also thought that he had heard wrongly.

He always felt that with Fourth Master Manoban's temper, he could either tell Jennie to scram or make her die.

Lisa would definitely not try to persuade Jennie to stay.

“If you haven’t tried, how do you know that feelings can’t be developed?” Lisa said calmly.