Chapter 9: League Of Daredevils, Part 1

Start from the beginning

[Lied's Scene]

Lied's POV: "Shoot, I have to run!" I used my controller to avoid any possible danger, so how did I get into this situation?! "Ahhh!!"

Lied could only use his controller against physical creatures, and he accidentally entered a den of cursed souls when he was collecting gemstones. He managed to avoid magical beast, but he failed to sense the spirits that reside within the cursed mountain.

[Teacher's Campsite]

Kalego: "Heh."
Shichiro: "Kalego-kun... You're certainly enjoying this, aren't you?"
Kalego: *Trying to hold his laugher* "Hmph, who knows?"
Shichiro: "I've known you for a long time, of course I know."

[Soi's Scene]

Purson's POV: This place is nice and comfortable... *Silently collecting relics while appearing and disappearing.*

[Teacher's Campsite]

Orias: "Wow."
Kalego: "Tsk, next!"

[Sabro's Scene]

Sabro's POV: "I'm gonna reach the top!" *Currently climbing a stone pillar.* For some reason, I found myself wandering in a valley of stone pillars. During my search for a valuable item, I suddenly noticed a flag in one of the pillars, and I made it my goal to claim it! I tried flying to reach the flag, but my wings won't come out. It's probably because of magic, but I'll still aim to reach the top!

[Teacher's Campsite]

Shichiro: "What is he doing?"
Kalego: "Isn't he your student??"
Shichiro: "Yes, but... He's also your student."
Kalego: "Whatever, next!"

[Clara's Scene]

Clara's POV: *Singing* "Hm~ Hm~ Hm~" *Cheerfully gathering strange materials from the dungeon while fainted magical beast are visible from the teacher's monitor.*

[Teacher's Campsite]

Shichiro: "What happened to those magical beast?"
Kalego: "I don't know! Next!"

[Picero's Scene]

Agares' POV: "Ah! Shut up!" I found a quiet place for myself, but it suddenly became noisy! I used my inherited magic, (My area), to create a peaceful domain, but magical beast began spawning out of nowhere! I made most of this floor as my area, and I found some magical tools because of my ability. Yet there's a place that I can't control, and it's probably the cause of why magical beast are spawning from thin air. *He's using his bloodline magic to isolate or defeat magical beast. And he's also collecting resources on the process.*

[Teacher's Campsite]

Robin: "Hey, hey, what's happening?" *Kalego made him stand next to a wall, that's why he can't see the monitor.*
Medic 1: "One of the students are using their skill to manipulate the dungeon."
Robin: "Oh, I wanna see it too! Can I come back now, Kalego-sensei??"
Kalego: "Silence!"
Shichiro: "Hm... He can manipulate the ground to defeat magical beast, and he can collect resourceful materials by controlling the objects that are scattered around his area."
Kalego: "His bloodline magic had improved, that's good. Next!"

[Kamui's Scene]

Caim's POV: "Oh, that's interesting! So, where could we find this puzzle? Don't worry, I'll surely repay your kindness!" *He befriended some feral beast by searching for materials that they demanded. In exchange, they gave him information about the dungeon.*

Caim encountered some feral beast who considered his offer, and there are also some who refused his friendly pursuit, which led to a battle. Caim uses magic or other feral beast whenever it's impossible for negotiation.

[Teacher's Campsite]

Robin: "I'm back! Oh, is he the manipulator??"
Shichiro: "No, but... Maybe?"