“Wait, sister?” Lily looked from James to Cathy in astonishment. “You’re James’ sister?”

“Allegedly, according to my parents.” Cathy said. “But I’m still waiting for the DNA results.”

“Regulus.” Sirius came up from behind James and stared at the boy who closed his book and looked at his older brother.

"You know him?” James asked.

“Yeah, that’s my little brother.”

“My god there’s another one.” Severus sighed.

“Well, this was nice.” Cathy said as she stood up and walked over to the doorway. “You came, you checked up on me, time to go.”

Cathy tried to close to the door to the compartment but James used his foot to stop the door from closing.

“What’s the rush?” James asked his sister. “Train hasn’t started to move.”

“Oh my god, I do sound like a prick.” James murmured.

“Well maybe you should start to move, like, to somewhere else.” Cathy suggested.

“I think I like it here.” James smirked.

“I warning you, James.” Cathy said in a dark tone. “Leave now or suffer.”

Sirius and Peter from behind James started to laugh at Cathy’s threat. James, not wanting to listen to his sister, stood his ground.

Cathy stepped back and sent her brother a wicked smile. “Hey Lily did you know James dreams about you?”

"What?”

“What?” James looked thrown off by Cathy’s words.

“Oh god.” James covered his ears and with his hands and bent down to hide himself.

“Oh yeah.” Cathy’s smile got even more wicked. “One night he just keeps calling out, ‘Lily! Lily!’. Say James, was that the night you had your first big boy dream?”

A lot of people in the audience laughed out loud at the look on James’s face. The only ones who didn’t were the ones who were too young to understand what Cathy was saying.

“Oh my god!” Lily looked utterly disgusted.

“Is that true?” Severus laughed loudly. Even Regulus had to hide his smile behind his book.

“You know what, I don’t have to listen to this!” James said angrily as he slammed the door to the compartment shut.

He and his group all left, probably to return to their own compartment. Cathy, however, wasn’t done.

She opened the door to the compartment and pushed her head outside. “I hope you remembered to bring tissues!” She called out to James.

“I forgot I funny I am.” Cathy laughed as several others laughed as well.

“Burn in hell!” James shouted back.

Cathy laughed at her brothers’ response as she closed the doors to her compartment. She looked back at Severus and Lily and smiled.

“Sorry about him.” She apologized. “He means well but most of the time he’s—”

“A dick?” Severus interrupted her.

“I was going to say ‘a child’ but yeah, that works too.”

Lily nodded and looked between Cathy and Regulus. “So…you’re James and Sirius’ little brother and sister?”