Prussia x England: Pain in the Ass

Start from the beginning

"I'll go see what's wrong with him!" England heard Prussia chime. England made a bee line for the nearest restrooms, practically throwing himself at the door, his suit unbearably hot and his pants way to tight.

He didn't even have time to turn around before Prussia's body slammed into his, pressing him against the wall. The german's knee slipped in between his legs, rubbing his painful erection. England threw his head back and allowed a deep groan to pass his lips. Prussia chuckled in response, leaning his head in, hot breath tickling the blond's neck. Their chests were pressed together and Prussia's knee continued to further stimulate his erection, the albino's tongue slipping out to dance along the sensitive skin of his collarbone. It was only when he gently bit down, hands wandering over his body, coupled with the constant vibrating bead, did England finally cry out in orgasm.

His body shook violently at the long awaited release, a wet stain just visible on his pants. His eyes were glassy and his lips were parted as he rode out the pleasure, pelvis rocking gently against his partners knee. It was only Prussia's body pressed so intensely against him which kept him upright.

When he floated down from the high he lowered his eyes to meet Prussia who wore a triumphant grin. "Feel better?" England pouted, looking away.

"That was uncalled for, in front of everyone in the meeting!" He grumbled. Prussia just kept grinning, stepping away. He knew if England really didn't like it he would have done something before it got to that point. As for Prussia, well, he found the whole scenario deliciously erotic.

"Well, the bet is done, the awesome me gives you permission to pull your pants down and bend over." Prussia announced, making England's face turn a violent red.
"Excuse me!?"
"The bead," Prussia replied, taking the remote from his pocket. England hadn't even notice the vibrations had stopped. "Or would you rather you went back to the meeting with it in?" He chuckled. England felt like he couldn't blush any harder as he found himself obeying, unbuckling his pants and placing his hands on the sink top. He let Prussia do the hard work, pulling his pants down to reveal his round bum. He flinched when he felt Prussia slapped it playfully, earning a dirty and slightly aroused look from the Englishman.

"Just hurry up." England mumbled, biting his lip as he felt Prussia begin to pull the beads out. His hole stretching and tightening as each bead was pulled, every sphere sending shivers up his spine. Finally they were all out, leaving him feeling achingly empty.

This little problem, however, was soon fixed by a frighteningly cold finger pressing into his core. England's back arched and a gasp came from deep in his throat. England pressed against the bench as Prussia fingered him, his breaths fogging up the mirror. Besides his own lewd expression - mouth slightly open, eyes half lidded with pleasure - he could see Prussia's face behind him, red eyes filled with lust as he pumped in and out of the other nation, his own bulge becoming increasingly tight in his pants.

England found himself being flipped around, Prussia's strong arms hoisting him up onto the bench. The albinos' free hand started wandering, slipping under England's shirt. His fingers were cold against the others hot body, a trail of goosebumps and shivers erupting in their wake. Prussia leaned forward, fingers pumping, mouth pressing into England's lips with passion. Their teeth clashed on multiple occasions, tongues intertwined, each losing themselves in the moment. His nimble fingers pinched at England's sensitive nipples, earning mewls and moans from him.

"Mmmm," England groaned into the kiss, a mixture of pleasure and pleading. His exposed cock was already swelling again, hypersensitive from rubbing against his pants. Prussia pulled away a fraction, breathless. Their foreheads pressed together as he nipped at the others lips, watching England twist and moan underneath him, before finally removing his fingers.

England whined at the sudden loss of contact, opening his eyes to see Prussia reaching for his own belt. England averted his gaze.

"What, can't look at the awesome me?" Prussia chided as his pants falling to the floor. For all they'd done and had yet to do, he still couldn't bring himself to watch someone else undress. England muttered something incoherent under his breath which sounded suspiciously like 'hurry up and fuck me', but Prussia enjoyed making him speak up. He leaned in closer, erection pressing against England's own hardness, making him jolt.
"What was that?" Prussia murmured. He was so close England could kiss him, which is what he did instead of answering.

Their lips reconnected and his arms found their way around his neck, fingers coiling through his white hair, tugging. Prussia rested his arms on the bench, supporting them both. His hips rocked, rubbing their erections together, the friction sparking a pool of warmth in his stomach. Already precum had begun to drip from England's tip. Prussia freed a hand to grasp England's member, drawing circles with his thumb while his palm moved up and down. He could tell England was close - hell, Prussia himself was was close just from watching him! - but he needed more.

"For gods sake just put it in already." England's face darkened as he spoke, pulling their bodies closer so he could move his ass to Prussia's dick, hips bucking slightly. As much as Prussia enjoyed teasing him, he was at his own limit. He ran his fingers over Englands entrance, already slick with pre-cum they slid inside with ease. After he was sure there was enough lubrication to avoid any major pain he retracted his fingers and pressed his member against the hole, sliding in with ease.

"Fuck," England moaned - louder than he'd intended.
"Mein gott-" Prussia leaned over him, grunting at the pleasure. England, hands still wrapped around the other man, pulled their bodies closer, arching his back. His head fell back as he gasped, moans practically begging Prussia to move faster.

"Shit England, you're too hot-" Prussia couldn't help himself as his hips thrust faster, pushing his entire length inside before withdrawing it over and over again. A certain angle had him hitting England's sensitive spot, earning even louder cries.

He let his mouth wander, tasting the sweat and desire on the others flushed skin. Ecstasy rolled over them in waves, making them shake in pleasure. The heat hung in the air, moans and groans filling the room as they neared their climax.

"England, I'm cumming..." Prussia gasped, the knot in his stomach overwhelmingly tight. His entire body was tense with anticipation as he quickened his pace. England wrapped his legs around Prussia's hips, locking them and pulling him even closer.

"P-Prussia- ah, hah!" England cried out as his orgasm exploded inside him, a wave of euphoria racking him to the core. He felt Prussia's cock throb, hot cum pooling inside of him as his own member came onto his chest. Panting and shaking in ecstasy they stayed where they were, bodies intertwined as they slowly came down from their climax, breathing heavy.

After what felt like an eternity they both drifted back into reality. Slowly, Prussia pulled out of England, bending down to gently lick up the cum that had spilled from around his hole. England shivered at the last moments of pleasure, his body truly exhausted.

They helped each other dress, straightening shirts and ties, cleaning off the evidence of their experience, before giving themselves a quick once over in the mirror. Prussia ruffled up England's hair, earning a sharp look which he replied to by leaning in and pressing their lips together. Slow and passionate, there was none of the frenzied lust from before, only affection.

They parted, Prussia grinning. "You know I love you." He murmured, pulling him into a quick embrace before turning to lead the way out.

England rolled his eyes but smiled, "yes yes, I love you too, even if you can be a bit of a git." He started to follow Prussia, however the sound of something under his foot made him pause.

"What's wrong?" Prussia asked, turning around.
England bent to pick up a white envelope, now slightly crumpled.
"I don't know... It must have been pushed under the door." He muttered, opening it to bring out the neatly folded paper inside.

'Prussia and England,
Due to the inability to come to a conclusion, both through arguments and a lack of opinions offered, the meeting for today has been closed early.
In the future, please refrain from intercourse during business and in public spaces. Not only is this behavior inappropriate, the sounds are also distracting to the other nations. You are lucky I chose to confiscate Japan's camera, next time I will not be so kind.

I sincerely hope this doesn't happen again.
- Germany.'