-2- Hooter Hooter!! -2-

~

The ace of the top 4th ranked boy's volleyball team in Tokyo looks to his left, watching the girl stare into the blazing soul of the small fire the three had set up until her eyes teared up. The setter brings over a packet of marshmallows and skewers at his ace's request.

They both look up, the girl and the ace thanking the setter for the marshmallows brought over. The pretty setter sat down beside the ace, helping himself to a few marshmallows like the other two had.

"Hey, I came with a nickname for you!" The ace said cheerily, adressing the girl to his left as his marshmallow sat comfortably amongst the flames.

"What would that be...?" She had asked, the setter's interest also piqued. The fire could been seen reflected in her eyes, as if the surface of them were mirrors to see anything in.

"Hotaru! It means 'Firefly.'. Fitting, right? Since you seem to like the fire so much." Both the setter and girl watch the ace for a moment, in thought as they knew what his thought process was in that, and were weighing their options.

A soft smile broke out on the two's faces in unison, the setter patting his ace's back. "Sounds fitting to me." The girl and the setter said at the same time. The ace beamed brightly through a smile, his brightness rivaling that of the fire's.

Suddenly the ace cried out in despair, frantically blowing at his marshmallow. He'd managed to get a small flame started on the marshmallow.

~

"Hey, hey, hey!!! Hotaru, wanna come with us to see Karasuno's bus arrive?!" She flinched at the sudden sound of Bokuto's yelling. His very soul was brimming with energy and positivity, and Akaashi was trailing behind him.

"Oh, well, it wouldn't kill me to..." She mumbled awkwardly at the unexpected question. Bokuto's owlish eyes just got even brighter as he threw his hands up in the air in mini celebration.

Bokuto took hold of Hotaru's and Akaashi's hands, taking them both out the door with a cheer.

"Wha-?!"

"B-Bokuto-san!"

Wind whipped her and Akaashi in the face at how fast Bokuto was dragging them to (most likely) where Karasuno's bus would be arriving.

Once they had arrived at the front of the school, that was when Bokuto let go, and stared at the bus that had just parked. "Wow..." Hotaru muttered, making tiny claps with her hands to show at least a little emapthy with Bokuto.

"I know right?! Akaashi, look!" He started shaking Akaashi's shoulders in excitement.

"Yes, yes, I'm looking, Bokuto-san." Akaashi had sighed, while watching the bus stop.

And out stepped Karasuno members, one's hair too bright to not be hairdye.