Lunch? Together?!

Word count:5,355

Leeknow and Hyunjin finally reached their secret spot. leeknow lied to the others just so he could talk to Hyunjin, he knew Han would be upset so he had to lie. He didn't mean it but how else would he get a chance to talk to Hyunjin."What happened to you, why the hell are you limping, did you do what i think you did? Is it because of the new student? Or is it because of someone else? WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING?!" leeknow was asking so many questions at a time Hyunjin couldn't even answer him. "FIrstly leeknow, take a breath, and secondly you keep asking so many questions, I can't even keep up." Hyunjin was calm, but he knew what was coming. Leeknow is the type of person to ask so many questions, that you will almost die from how many he keeps asking. "Hyunjin..." Leeknow paused in the middle of his sentence; "Did you ... .uhm.." leeknow was so scared to ask Hyunjin, but he knew he had to. "Did you... Uhhh... jerk off to the new student?" Hyunjin could tell leeknow was out of breath, but he couldn't blame the poor kid. Hyunjin was a couple years older than leeknow, and he always took care of the kid, but sometimes it seemed like leeknow was taking care of Hyunjin. "Ok, ok. TIme to come clean. Yes I did, I don't know why, but Felix just took my breath away. I have never felt this before but I know that I have feelings for Felix. To be honest I don't think Felix will ever know. You know that I have never confessed before, everyone is usually confessing to me!" leeknow was mesmerised with what he just heard. "Hyunjin, not going to lie I had a feeling, and don't worry I will help you. You remember when I confessed to Hannie, you were there."Leeknow, I don't know what I would do without you." Hyunjin wasn't really the hugger type, but he always had a hug spared for his best friend.

The two boys walked back into the classroom only to find a certain blond sitting on their table. "Oh yeah, I forgot he sits next to us now.." Hyunjin had a queasy feeling in his stomach. "Hey man, don't worry. Your handsome as fuck, who wouldn't like you, just play it cool." Hyunjin nodded and walked to the table with leeknow. "Hey Felix." leeknow told Hyunjin to just rock up a conversation so that's exactly what he did. "Oh hey Hyunjin! Your outfit looks really good! I need edyou to teach me how to dress like that." Felix looked up from his book and smiled widely at Hyunjin. "Oh yeah! Anytime.." Hyunjin was officially a blushing mess. He should have a sign on his head saying 'BLUSHING MESS' Hyunjin tried to keep his cool, while Felix was just listening to the teacher as he explained how to blow up a car or something, Hyunjin was not listening, he was looking at Felix the whole time using his amazing side eye. Felix didn't notice which was a good thing. Hyunjin was trying to keep his cool by literally biting his nails.

At the end of the class basically Hyunjin had a five course meal made out of nails. He bit them all off. Leeknow noticed and tried to talk to Hyunjin but Felix got there before, which was an utter surprise to both of the males. "Hey Hyunjin, do you want to go get lunch, I need to ask you something." Felix spoke softly, almost like he was shy to be talking. Leeknow suddenly went in and said "Uhm guys, sorry to break your love fest but I'm going to go. Hyunjin if you need me I'll be with Hannie and the guys." Hyunjin looked at leeknow while leeknow gave him a thumbs up. "Uhm so what do you want to eat? It's up to you I really can't choose." Felix spoke while Hyunjin watched Leeknow walk away. "Oh ok, do you like tteokbokki? I know a really good tteokbokki place just around the corner." Hyunjin crossed his fingers and hoped he would say yes "Omg i love that. That's a really good idea Hyunjin, good choice!" Felix started smiling and cheerfully gave Hyunjin a pat on the back. The two smiled at each other and walked out of the classroom.

Felix's POV
I tried to sneak peaks at the really tall male walking next to me, but we had already arrived at the restaurant. Hyunjin talked to the waitress standing at the front desk. I could tell she was trying to flirt with him because she puffed out her chest and tried to show off her breasts, which is not going to lie, I thought it was weird. After about two minutes of them talking, the flirt fest was over and the woman came to take us to our table. Me and Hyunjin sat down, while he looked at the menu I looked out the window we sat at. "Hey what type of tteokbokki would you like?" Hyunjin looked up from the menu and stared right into my soul like he was trying to tell me something. "Oh, uhm, maybe i'll just have the spicy version.." Hyunjin looked at me with shock. " You can handle spice? I could never!" I just laughed quietly. "Hehe. So shall we order?" "Yeah sure!"

We called the waitress over and we ordered what we wanted. "So just recap. A small spicy tteokbokki and one original tteokbokki with sesame seeds, white rice and a side of original sauce. Is that it?" The waitress again tried to make herself look innocent just so she would flirt with Hyunjin. A side of me was glad to be here with him, just look at him. His long hair that could be tied up, his physical fit and just wow, I just can't. My thoughts keep distracting me, is this what I think it is? AM I CATCHING FEELINGS?! I could never let Hyunjin know. Unless he tests my limits.