Chapter one: The new student

Word count:3,939

"HYUNJIN WAKE UP ALREADY, WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" Leeknow one of the roommates screamed, it was about 6:30 and the two really popular boys in school had to get ready to make a good impression on the girls, if you know what I mean. But the thing is, no one except each other knew that they were gay. "Alright man, let me get ready." Hyunjin was still half asleep and his roommate just wanted him to hurry up because he wanted to see his boyfriend han, that couple is seriously not mentally ok. By that time Hyunjin had gotten up and brushed his teeth. "Let me do my skincare then we can go." "You and tha stupid SkInCaRe, just hurry the fuck up, im gonna be late!"

About an hour later, the two boys made it into the classroom. They always sat in one spot at the side of the classroom with one seat spare just next to Hyunjin. Many people tried to sit there but the male always said no. The two boys walked into the class just on time, all eyes turned to them as they walked to their normal table. They took out their books and turned their heads down. They started working while talking together as the teacher stepped outside to speak to one of those front desk ladies. The boys go to a really good university named after the owner, JYP. They are part of a 7 member group including them. They are all known as: Bangchan, Changbin, Han, I.N, Suengmin, and as you know Leeknow and Hyunjin. All of them are dating except for Hyunjin, bangchan and seungmin, changbin and i.n, leeknow and han, and then there is Hyunjin.

Hyunjin finally snapped out of his little daydream all because of a certain Leeknow. Hyunjin and Leeknow have been bestfriends since who knows when. Hyunjin noticed the teacher coming back into the room. "Class we have a new student, his name is Lee Felix." Hyunjin was utterly mesmerized at the beauty of the new boy called Felix, he didn't even notice that Leeknow was talking to him. "HYUNJIN are you listening??" Leeknow whispered. "Leeknow what do u want?!" "It's fine I was just talking about Hannie anyways." Leeknow was obsessed with his boyfriend if you couldn't tell. "Felix, it seems like there aren't enough seats, but there is one next to Hyunjin, do you want to sit there?" The teacher calmly asked him like it was a question but it certainly was not. "Oh yeah sure I guess" Felix barely had time to respond, and it seemed like he was socially embarrassed. Hyunjins eyes widened as the teacher glared at him with that look saying be nice. "Hi, my name is Felix." Felix seemed really sweet and Hyunjin was crushing so much inside, and leeknow could tell. "Oh yeah, sorry, uh my name is Hyunjin." Hyunjin was moving his books out of the way for Felix to put his stuff down. After a couple 30mins the bell rang and Hyunjin quickly gathered his things and told Leeknow to tell the others he is gonna be late today. Leeknow quickly went to the others. Hyunjin quickly ran to his own locker to put his things away, then after he ran to the bathroom. He ran into the last and most furthest stall, and pulled down his pants as well as his underwear and took a hold of his cock. He started rubbing his hand up and down his long ass shaft and took about 3 deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Why is Hyunjin limping over here? Did he do something to his foot that we don't know about?" Chan had a worried tone as he spoke. "Nope, he didn't do anything to it, but I think I have an idea on what he did..." Leeknow smirked and giggled to himself. Hyunjin finally sat down and ate his food silently. All the others did the same thing, and finished their food quietly. "I'm going to sit outside the next class with Hyunjin alright, we need to talk, it's nothing about you guys dont worry. Bye Hannie, bye guys!" leeknow took Hyunjins hand as he whimpered at the tingling sensation between his legs. "C'mon we need to talk" leeknow let go of his hand and stood beside him. "Let's get to the class first, then we need to talk."