Chap 10 Trapped

Începe de la început

Aizetsu: Even though the rest of us are capable of killing them?

Y/n: Then why haven't you then, huh? Their obviously not worth it, so let them be. I have marechi blood, and that's what demons love the most to eat, so just eat me instead since neither of them won't be enough to fulfill yourself.

The demons continued to stare at you as you were growing with frustrated small veins visible.

Yuno: No! Um, eat tae

Tae: WHAT! EAT YUNO!

Y/n: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP DAMNIT FOR 2 DAYS I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY DEALING WITH EVERYONE BULLSHIT AT HOME THEN I COME HOME TO FIND ONE OF YOU GONE THEN THE OTHER. THEN I RUN INTO THESE TENGU FREAKS AND NOW LOOK AT US! I hate kids. Now that I think about it, we're in this situation because of gyokko. That pot fucker.

She whispered that last part quietly but the demons caught it. Urogi and Karaku started to laugh but stop when y/n managed to kick off karaku into urogi into sekido and into aizetsu.

Sekido: What the fuck.

Y/n,yuno,tae: SHUT UP!

Y/n: You know what I take It back I'm not dying yet until I get my hands on GYOKKO YOU HEAR ME UGLY TENGU FREAKS. Also good spot between stay right their.

While the demon were confused still on the floor y/n quickly ran to the window opening the curtains as the sun rays made their way on the demons skin causing a quick panic as they all swiftly moved back but y/n wasn't going to stop as she started to carve around the window with her nails extending the sun rays range into the house.

Sekido: You better stop this instant don't forget who's family is in our hands!

Y/n: They just said they wanted to kill each other so might as well get 3 for 4 deal.

Aizetsu: That's just cruel... wait what?

Y/n: You kill them, I kill you see.

Aizetsu was quick to grab his yarhi and threw it towards you only for you to dodge but you still caught it looking back at him.

Sekido: Aizetsu seriously!

Aizetsu: I didn't think she could still move as fast...

Yuno: Oh yeah even when it's day time ni-san still has her same um reflex is the word I think. But ni-san still weaker then demons but stronger then people. Oh oh, and in the daytime ni-san injurys also hea-

Y/n: YUNO!

The demon seem even more intrigued on the information said by the boy but before any of them said anything tae could be heard giggling making everyone turn to him.

Y/n: Tae?

Tae: Sorry the birdman feathers are tickling me.

Urogi just raised one eye brow and smiled curiously and wrap one wing around the arm he carried the boys and lily causing them to laugh as he ruffled his feathers near their faces.

Y/n took this time to try and pry around the window but stopped as sekido shocked her causing her to hault as dropped down holding one hand to her chest to regain her breath looking back at him with a glare.

Y/n: You and that damn staff of yours.

Sekido: Your the one who tried to sneaking around trying to burn us.

Y/n: Hmmm maybe because you're a demon who has my family hostage in front of me and I want to leave.

Aizetsu: But you mentioned home was stressful though.