Alien Love (Spock - Zachary Quinto as Spock in Star Trek)

This is one of my earlier works so i'm sorry if it sucks lol. Enjoy and R&R please :)

“I believe you wanted to see me Doctor” Spock said as he walked into Ashley Winchester’s quarters. Ashley nodded as she shut and locked the door. Spock stood with his hands behind his back, staring at Ashley. She walked towards him. 

“Have you ever loved a woman before Spock?” 

“Indeed” 

“Not your mother” Spock looked down then looked back up. Ashley was right in front of him. “Do you know how to please a woman Spock?” Ashley said as she moved even closer, barely touching him. 

“Yes ... I believe I have learned your customs quite well” Spock said, the expression on his face suggested he was searching his memory. Ashley smiled. 

“Can you show me?” Ashley asked as she seductively ran her pointer finger over his collarbone, barely touching him. She then walked behind the rigid man, lifting her arms and placing her hands on his shoulders. Spock closed his eyes as Ashley seductively whispered “Can you make love to me Spock?” Ashley went to her tip toes and nibbled on his ear. 

“Vulcans are incapable of love” he said. Ashley returned to the front and stood so that her back was to him, barely touching him. She could feel his muscles tense. Ashley grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her, placing his hands below her stomach. She laced their fingers and laid her head back on his chest. “I believe this action is called ‘holding’” Spock said, his muscles loosened ever so slightly. 

“You are correct” Ashley said as she tightened his arms. 

“It is quite satisfying” Ashley smiled as she turned in his arms. She leaned up and softly kissed his lips. “If I recall, that is called ‘kissing’”

“Right again”

“I have seen it many times. May I ....?” Spock asked implying that he wanted to try. 

“Yes” Ashley said with a slight smile. Spock then leaned down and kissed her passionately. His tongue parted her lips and was now wandering. Spock moved his hands to the sides of her face. When they finally separated Ashley was speechless. 

“Was that acceptable?” 

“Definitely ... do you remember anything else?”

“Indeed, would you care to see?”

“Of course” Ashley said with a seductive smile.

“I must warn you that I-”

“Spock I will let you do what you know, take me however you want” Ashley said as she laid on her back on her bed. Spock nodded. 

“As you wish Doctor” With that Spock walked over to the bed and climbed on top, sitting at her feet.  Spock placed one hand on either side of her hips, hovering over her as he stared into her eyes. Then he removed her uniform. Spock slowly ran his hands down her front and sides. She took in short breaths several times. She was getting aroused. Spock pushed her bra straps off of her shoulders, kissing them. He kissed down the middle of her chest, kissing the top of each breast. Ashley bit her lower lip as her back arched up. Spock slipped his hands underneath and unclipped her bra, tossing it to the floor. Then Spock lowered his hands and slipped two fingers, from each hand, under her underwear. He removed them quickly and tossed them on the floor as well. After that he kissed down the length of her body. “You are truly beautiful” Spock said as he started to kiss her collarbone again. Ashley moaned as he kissed up her neck. Spock sucked on the hollow in her neck. Next he kissed her jawline, and finally her lips. While Spock was kissing her he was running his hands down her front. When his hands reached between her legs, he massaged her inner thighs. She moaned in his mouth. Spock moved his head down to her collarbone. His lips barely touched her skin. Ashley arched her back in pleasure. Once Spock was done he sat up and removed his uniform, tossing them on the floor with hers. Then he began passionately kissing her as he tied her wrists to the bed. Spock then spread her legs as wide as they could go, positioning himself above her. Ashley looked up into his eyes one last time before he entered her. She gasped, he started off slow, getting a good rhythm. Soon Spock was going fast and hard, rubbing her chest at the same time. Ashley climaxed. Spock did it again until he was tired. Ashley screamed his name for the final time as he fell beside her. Finally Spock untied her. “Are you satisfied?” Spock asked as he lightly ran his finger down her jawline. 

“More than satisfied ... you are incredible” Ashley said breathlessly. She kissed him passionately, both of their tongues touching. “Hold me Spock” Ashley said quietly. Spock wrapped his arms around her and she laid her head on his bare chest. Ashley fell asleep in Spock’s arms. The sound of his heartbeat and the feel of his breathing soothing her.