I Feel More

8 years ago—Jennie's POV

Jisoo isn't that bad. We've been on a few outings together.

Not many but we found time whenever we had free time.

But what surprised me more was how much I was drawn to her each time.

It felt like I was falling in love but I don't know if I'm right.

I've never fallen in love before but every time I see Jisoo smile or laugh....something tightens in my stomach and I feel fluttery. My heart beats faster too.

She's also absolutely beautiful and how could I not fall in love with her?

Her dark hair falls down in perfect waves and her faces is sort of an oval with symmetrical features and slightly pinched Asian eyes. Her eyes are dark and brown and so deep sometimes that it makes me get lost. She's tall and lean with curves that I feel every time I hug her. And I can't possible forget her heart-shaped lips.

She's literal perfection. Everything about her physically would match any beauty standard.

Only a goddess would be like that and I wouldn't be surprised if she was one.

I sit at my desk and glance occasionally at Jisoo next to me.

Her hair is pulled into a messy bun so she could concentrate on the work I gave her and 3 buttons are popped off on her dress shirt so that just a hint of her chest was visible.

My eyes peek at her lips and I look away.

I feel my face grow hot and I cover my cheeks as I stare at the paper on the desk.

I can't concentrate!

I am not someone who can sit next to a beautiful woman and do work!

How I managed to do it in the 2 months of the almost 4 months I've known her, I don't know!

"Jennie are you okay?"

I jump in my seat and look at her with bewildered eyes.

She frowns in concern. "Are you not feeling well?"

She reaches over to hold my cheek but I duck my head and stand up.

She laughs. "Jennie. Are you—"

"I'm fine!" I snap and she raises an eyebrow.

"Okay....fine. Maybe you should take a walk and splash some wa—"

"Why should I?! Why don't you?!"

She blinks and quickly and stands up. Worry fills her gaze again. "Did something happen?"

She presses the back of her hand to my forehead and holds my shoulder.

I feel the familiar race of my heart and butterflies in my stomach.

She bends down and leans forward so that our faces are a few inches from each other and she's able to stare into my eyes.

"You face is red. Are you running a fever or—"

I pull myself away and comically run out of the lab in embarrassment.

••••••••••
Jisoo's POV

I slowly walk over to Rosie after seeing Jennie sprint out of the room.

"Is Jennie okay?"

Rosie taps her chin in thoughts and says, "Maybe her libido is up."

I blink quickly. "Her...Her libido?" I whisper the last word.

Rosie nods seriously. "If she really likes someone and her hormones are all over the place, she tends to burst out in anger and avoid them which honestly never made any sense to me. They give up pursuing her and her crush eventually dies."