Chapter 56. Im sorry.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, its alright." He said, staring at me. His eyes looked a bit sorter than they had been before. "How about you and me go talk about it?" He asked, gripping my hand a bit tighter, as if he wanted to lead me somewhere. I pulled my hand back, and slightly shook my head. Opera stayed with his body close to the ground, and talked more.

"Its alright if you don't want to talk about it, but me and your grandpa are conserned about you. Can you atleast tell us what its about?" He asked, trying to grab my hand again, I slowly pulled my hand back, so he couldn't grab it. I stayed quiet, looking at the dishes he made me, I felt bad for not even attempting to eat them, so I felt I had to at least tell him a bit, even if he betrayed me.

"I had a fight." I whispered to him, not having the strenght to say it any louder. He nodded understandingly, before asking me about it a bit more. "Do you want to talk about it? If you don't want to right now, we can talk about it after dinner?" I shook my head, I didn't want to, not to you. Opera nodded once again and stood up. He then gently pat my head and walked back to his chair, to eat.

I stared at my food, and slowly began eating. Once I had started I couldn't stop, I was sad and depressed, but the food was still extremely tasty, and made everything hurt just a bit less.

Once food was done I went back to my room, to sleep. I just needed some sleep, with that, everything would be alright. I got dressed for bed, brushed my teeth because if you don't youll stink, and layed in bed. I then sighed loudly, drifting off to sleep.

In the night, I woke up, feeling thirsty. I wasn't that depressed anymore, actually all the thoughts had gone away. Sleep is the best medicine after all. Drowsily I found my way off the bed, across my room. The glass on my desk was empty, so I went to grab a new one.

I walked to the living room, where I was surprised to see Opera watching television. Confused I stared at him, he stared back at me, waving.

"Hey there, Iruma." He said, patting the spot next to him on the couch. "Whats up?" He asked, seeming a bit conserned. I yawned. "Im thirsty." I said in a sleepy voice. I felt like falling asleep already, and I hadn't even had my water yet.

I went to sit next to Opera, who in return got me a glass of water. I stared at the screen, a bit curious. After hissing at the bright light it eroded I stared at it, looking at the show he was watching.

It was a cartoon on echtnietflexman, a netherworld program he told me about before. It was about people learning spells and falling into a different world, I watched curiously.

"This is what your grandpa used to make me watch when I was misbehaving." He began, handing me the glass. I took a few quick sips before listening to him talking.

"I used to look at him as if he was crazy, but once I started watching it was actually pretty fun, but don't tell him that." He then added, looking back at the television.

I looked with him, grabbing a pillow and holding it on my stomach as I curled up next to Opera on the couch. Opera didn't seem to mind, instead he seemed curious.

"Would you like to watch this episode with me?" He asked. I nodded, staring at the screen with animated demons happily strolling trough deadly flowers. "Once the episode is done, ill put you back to bed." He then added.

I nodded, cheerfully snuggled up with the pillow. My glass was already empty, so Opera got up to get another one. He came back with warm milk instead of water, handing it to me.

"This will help you fall asleep later." He said, sitting back down with me. I decided to sit up, and grabbed the milk. I held it in my hands, feeling the warmth of the glass radiate onto my hands, it felt nice. I blew before drinking, something I didn't need to do, because the milk really wasn't that hot.

Once I drank the milk I layed back down on the couch, next to Opera and watched the show. The animated demons were now fighting the poisonous flowers, and almost lost. It was a pretty good show if I'm honest.

I felt tired, and had to keep my eyes open while looking at the animated series, Opera pat my head, wich made me a bit more happy, especially after..

Lets not think about that now, I hate being depressed.

Eventually the animated series stopped, and Opera stood up. I slowly sat up, feeling really really drowsy from the warm milk, just like Opera said I would.

I then stood up with him, and we walked to my room together. He made me lay down in the bed, and tucked me in. Once he was finished tucking the sheets the super big bed in, my eyes were already half closed.

Opera stood next to me, looking at me, looking happier than normal. I felt a bit sad, looking at him like this.

"Goodnight, master Iruma." He said.
"Gnight.." I mumbled, my eyes closing slowly. "Please don't send me back.." I then whispered as I fell asleep. The last thing I saw was Opera standing over me, shocked, next to the bed.

Once I was asleep he continued to stare for a bit, his expression changing greatly.

"Im sorry, Iruma." He said sadly, his ears drooped down. And with that he walked out the door.

---

---

---

Hi there!! Sorry, im a day late again!!! Im having exams and tests right now, so I don't have a lot of time in my schedule for writing, but ill try anyways!!

Next week it should be better though!! Im sorry for being late again!

Also, I put a small suprise in for any dutch people here, no youre not halucinating no its not a random name~

Now, I hope you enjoyed, and I hope it isn't too depressing. I wish you all much luck and love!! And a really good week!! And with that, ill see you next week!!

--12 October