Adrien may have forgiven him when he joined the team but of course, he's still being the same annoying mischief pickpocket thief as always just to annoy him. Argos is unaware that Adrien is Cat Noir.

"I suppose you came back from your 'honeymoon' with Kagami in Tokyo" Adrien using air quotes.

"You could say that. After all, my dragon queen is one special girl" Argos caught the ball.

"So why are you here? Switch places with me again? Trouble creating a sentimonster? Or do you just like to annoy me to death?" Adrien asked, not amused with the bird's mischief.

"No, no, and mostly yes" Argos crossed the list but one, "Ever since your father died, there's a new Hawk Moth. She's dangerous and I'm sure you're familiar with this liar you told me about"

"Yes, Lila Rossi aka Cerise. Like I told you before, she is the daughter of Gabi and my apparent half-sister" Adrien said.

"So Ladybug or Cat Noir told you, huh? A shock to think that girl would try to kiss you but apparently you two are half-siblings" Argos shuddered.

"It was Cerise who revealed it and damn it makes me sick she touched me like harassment," Adrien said.

"I always knew your father was a bad man. You always thought he was being overprotective when technically he likes things his way in life. That's why I came here to give you a heads-up. Like if Cerise does this without you noticing" Argos held out the Marinette charm as an example of a pickpocket thief.

"Hey, give me that!" Adrien snatched it back.

"You see? You're not aware of your surroundings" Argos snickered.

"Your point?" Adrien glared.

"My point is you are not careful. Ever since you met Lila, you were so naive like a dumbass idiot to believe she craves attention when apparently she was manipulating you. If she's around somewhere in whatever disguise, she could find a way to separate you and your girlfriend apart. She's after her you know. You told me how she exposed that liar" Argos said, dribbling the basketball and tossing it in the hoop.

"I'm not letting her jeopardize my love life, Felix. But you jeopardized yourself. Marinette told me how she saw through you when you foolishly transformed in front of everyone. You were not careful either and secret identities must be kept a secret. Half of Paris knows who you are" Adrien crossed his arms.

"I know that," Argos said.

"Such a shame that our elephant friend can't erase everyone's memories of that," Adrien said.

"But he said he erased that bitch's memory of discovering their secret identities. So far, she can't remember it. But she does remember getting revenge on your girlfriend. If I were you, I would protect her from all girls" Argos tossed a monocle to him.

"What is this? You left this behind when you betrayed all of us" Adrien remembered.

"It's not just a monocle. Think of it as a spy agent. That's how I discovered your dad's secrets. It can also do an X-ray to see through disguises. I tried detecting Duusu but he said that technology can't detect kwamis" Argos said.

"This might be to some use to find Cerise," Adrien said.

"And that's what worries me, cuz. I may be a graduate student at a young age but that was before my cruel father was alive. I decided to register for your improved school. To be with my queen to make sure she doesn't get akumatized again. I don't want her feelings to get the best of her, clouding her judgment again from that liar" Argos growled lowly by throwing the ball in the hoop hard.