Emerson Clark- Age 17

Description of what I look like: I have blonde hair and blue eyes that shine! People say I look cute and that I should be in some type of movie, but I totally disagree! Acting or singing was never my thing anyway! By the way, I can tell you all my beauty secrets! Trust me!

Things I hate: I hate when my parents fight, especially when we're out somewhere (like a restaurant), and I bet it scares Ana and AJ too! I wonder when they'll ever not fight. But... I can't really control that she's an alcoholic. All I can do is tell her that she needs to get help, and she never listens to me! I also hate when I miss out on a new event or when I miss out on the latest gossip. Sometimes, it's not fair if my friends are getting to hear about something and I'm not!

Favorite food/drink: Hmmm... I can't really say that I have a favorite food, but I do have a favorite drink! Look, I know this sounds crazy, but I love coffee! I know that for the age that I am, I'm not supposed to drink that much coffee, but it ends up being that way anyway! I don't think my parents care, but my siblings sure do! They say I go crazy and that I bounce off the walls. I don't blame them, though!

Favorite type of music/songs: Rock is definitely my favorite! What type of rock? It doesn't really matter to me! I really love the bass and rock guitars! They're so cool! Honestly, if I could buy one and learn how to play it, I definitely would! One of my favorite songs is: "Stronger On Your Own" by Disturbed. Absolutely love it! I suggest that you check it out!

Favorite hobbies: I like swimming, writing + reading, baking, playing for the soccer team, watching scary movies with my friends, etc... For soccer, we went to the state championship, and we won! I didn't think we'd do so well! I also scored two goals that game, so it went amazingly good for me! For baking, I love baking sweets! It may get a little messy in the kitchen, but the work is definitely worth it! My grandma always told me: "If you're ever baking something, be free to taste! It's your creation, so you get to tweak it as you go on!" I don't blame her, though. I do it all the time! Cinnamon rolls are definitely my favorite thing to bake!

Favorite color: Orange, definitely all the way!! I love orange dreamsicles, and I love the way that the color is so bright! It might not be as bright as some of the other colors, but I like it! I have many things that are orange in my room! My laptop cover, my things on my desk, my few stuffed animals that I have, etc...

Mental disorders: At the age of 12, I got diagnosed with ADHD. After realizing that I was having trouble in school focusing, not able to stay still, and always randomly blurring out things when I'm not supposed to, my dad decided to take me to the doctor. The medication really helps, but so does the therapy. I never really liked it at first, but it really does help!

 I never really liked it at first,  but it really does help!