Part 1

ABIR..... ABIR RAJVANSH......

Kartick : abir .....(he looked at mishti ....afterall it's name she always muttered in here nightmares .....)

Naitik : Haan kartick yeh abir rajvansh Delhi sae hai ..... Vo hummara nayi project keliyae Jo app kae baarae main discuss ki na uss company ka owner hai ......kuch din keliyae hummarae Ghar main rehaingae .....

Kartick : oh aap delhi sae hai ......hi I am kartick goenka .....yeh Mera sasural hai .....( Shaking his hands ...) Aap delhi sae hi hai kyaa .....( Still a little doubtful ...)

Here mishti mind was running in very miles per second afterall if they knew that this abir is the person who broke the alliance then all hell will breaker lose......... She also didn't want to miss the chance to be with him ... .... Her 1% chance........ Shayad vo sach bolega..........

Mishti : are bf aap bhi abi abhi tho aye hai tauji and his colleague thoda aaram tho karnae di jiye .......and tauji keh rahe tae Delhi sae hai .....

Kartick : pretty lady ...... Kya chal raha terae dimaag main ......( A little suspicious ....)

Mishti : kuch bhi tho nahi ......chaliyae na mujae bahut book lagi hai bf .....

Kartick sighed : chalo

Abir pov .....

After breaking up mishti he left his painting shayari and photography .......started focus on his company .......he left Rajkot two months back saying that he had to take care of his company in actuality everything in rajkot was reminding him of his mishti ...... The time they spent together .....how he broke her heart ......how he scratched open her old wounds only so that she could stay away from him ......from his mother Meenakshi rajvansh who was dead set on ruining her ....... He cut his hair started wearing shades to his his eyes from everyone ......only naanu and parul masi noticed the pain behind his facade .

He met with naitik singhania pure coincidence in a meeting with his investors and got interested in his new project and suggested a app software which naitik liked very much and wanted to apply in his office .........

He invited abir to his home in udaipur to discuss the project and other details to fine tune the app personalising to his company .....he couldn't say no to naitik somehow he kind of gave bp vibes .....he relented .......

They reached singhania house ......and naitik was fully talking on about his five children .....though he didn't take their names he called them princess , choti princess , and Bahu and beta sweetly ..... It was kind of sweet ......

When naitik opened the door he froze at the sight in front of him ......he literally thought he was dreaming ......this was literally his dream come true ....... It was as if time stopped in front of him ....and his destiny playing with him .....

His Jaan ....

His angry chorni ... Running towards him laughing out loudly ... She didnt notice him and clashed with him ....and he held her tight in fear she would get hurt ......

Mishti : I am sor.....( She saw my face and froze .....I could feel her stiffen in my hold recognising me .....)

I lost myself in her eyes .....meri angry chorni .....and naitik sir voice brought me out..... I was still lost in mishti in front of me ......I wanted ask her million questions about her how she was ..how did she take care of herself .... hold her tight his embrace and apologize for everything ......but he could see she was having a hard time composing herself ......

Choti princess ..... Mishti yahan ......only then did his mind start working ...... Mishti yahn kya kar rahi hai ...... He saw a man with red shirt hiding his angry chorni from three person who were .....mmmm...colourful ...... From their conversation he could make out the his angry chorni and this man was responsible .... Somewhere my heart with froze 6 months back warm a little thinking that his angry chorni was having fun mishchief and amazed by seeing this new side .....but this also raised a lot of questions ......it didn't seem like mishti was new to this place it was like she belonged here ......