Prologue ♡

A little cute boy was walking with his mom in the middle of the beautiful shops that were decorated with beautiful white snow and were piled up with toys because of the approaching Christmas season..In that little cute boy's hand was the most beautiful bunny plushie that his mother had bought for him a little while ago and also the bag that contained the most beautiful watch that he had asked his father to give for Christmas.

"Mama, dad will like my gift, right?"

When the little boy asked, his mother smiled lovingly..

"Sure honey. He will love it. Now help mom put these things in the car. After that we will go get ice cream."

The little boy, who put all the things in the car with his mother, pulled his mother's hand and pulled towards the ice cream cafe with great enthusiasm. His mother had promised to buy him a lot of chocolate ice cream, so he wanted to eat a big cup of chocolate ice cream. very excited .

The cafe was on a road that was a little far from the car park. To  surprise, there was not a single person on that road today.. Although the little boy and his mother felt scared, they slowly moved forward.

But instead of the cafe that used to be full of people's laughter and chatter, today there was a cafe that was full of blood and dead people. In the middle of the cafe, a man was standing holding a knife covered in blood and his face was covered.Seeing the man turning towards them, the little boy's mother grabbed her son's hand and started running quickly, realizing that the dangerous man was chasing her.

But unfortunately , the little boy's mother slipped and fell because of the snow on the road. Her head hit a sharp stone on the road and the dangerous man came to her and hit her on the head with a hammer from inside his coat.The little boy was looking at all this very scared. His mother had advised him to "run as fast as possible" before he fell, but he did not even move from there.

He watched as the man madly hit his mother's head with a hammer even as his mother's head was split open and blood splattered everywhere.After a while, the man who stopped it, slowly started coming towards the little boy, humming a strange song in a very scary voice.

" Ding dong
Here I come to find you
Hurry up and run
Let's play a little game and have fun
Ding dong
Where is it you've gone to?
Do you think you've won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begun  "

The man who came to slowly near to  little boy ,hit the little boy's head with the hammer in his hand to make him unconscious. At the same time, the murderer took some of the blood that flowed from the little boy's mother's finger and licked it greedily...

"Mmmh ...Red wine ...."